View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2010, 06:01 PM
Jan - I love all your horses too, they are absolutely beautiful. I especially love Guinness, he is divine.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2010, 08:12 PM
God Kirsty, you have your work cut out finding the horse you want from all these gorgeous horses.
Im so pleased this section was created. x
I took some pics this weekend as we went today on a 15 mile fun ride through the beautiful Northumbria hills. Im knackered but the adrenalin is still pumping. lol. Hundreds of horses of every breed galloping together.
Nothing beats it I have to say. x
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2010, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by Luz View Post
I took some pics this weekend as we went today on a 15 mile fun ride through the beautiful Northumbria hills. Im knackered but the adrenalin is still pumping. lol. Hundreds of horses of every breed galloping together.
I rode one of my friends horses up Weardale the other week with her on another, galloping along a derserted moor actually brought a tear to my eye, nothing beats it, so tacky but all my worries really did go away for that short time.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2010, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by akitagirl View Post
I rode one of my friends horses up Weardale the other week with her on another, galloping along a derserted moor actually brought a tear to my eye, nothing beats it, so tacky but all my worries really did go away for that short time.
I totally know what you mean. I saw in the distance a group of girls together and they just galloped along all racing each other and you can honestly see the glee in both horse and rider when you sit back and watch. It was awesome, got that lump in my throat for the appreciation of belonging in that environment with such beautiful animals.
Then it was our turn. WOW. We galloped for England and I even galloped downhill today and I used to hate that. Today I actually got that rollercoaster stomach feeling.
It was ace.
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2010, 02:53 AM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Emma - absolutely loving all your photos and horses. They were all gorgeous. So sorry to hear about Dusty, that must have been hard to lose him so young. You must have some fantastic memories of all your horses.
Thanks Moobli, losing Dusty so young was one of the worst horse owning days of my life
I have so many memories of them all, I think they are similar to dogs, they are very individual characters once you get to know the horse, they have funny quirks and there is a unique bond you can have with each one.
Oh I could talk horses for hours as one poor unsuspecting dogsey person found out
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2010, 11:22 AM
God Kirsty, you have your work cut out finding the horse you want from all these gorgeous horses.
Im so pleased this section was created. x
Ooh where are your piccies Laura? I can't wait to see them. Whereabouts in Northumberland are you? I keep forgetting! The stables where I go riding are near Wooler. Your ride sounds absolutely brilliant!

Originally Posted by akitagirl View Post
I can totally understand!

I totally know what you mean. I saw in the distance a group of girls together and they just galloped along all racing each other and you can honestly see the glee in both horse and rider when you sit back and watch. It was awesome, got that lump in my throat for the appreciation of belonging in that environment with such beautiful animals.
Then it was our turn. WOW. We galloped for England and I even galloped downhill today and I used to hate that. Today I actually got that rollercoaster stomach feeling.
It was ace.
It sounds ace
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2010, 10:01 PM
Northumberland is huge believe it or not K. Its the unknown county of England and the beginning of Scotland. Hence why we all keep it under wraps. I personally would rather be part of Scotland than England...

However the countryside we reside in is down in the depth of England and not so far up as Wooler.
Im going to post new uptodate pics soon as Im finished with Uni this year.xxx Just now Im hyper with term work ending. Ceiling will meet me soon. x
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2010, 05:47 PM
Look forward to seeing your photos as and when you have time Laura

I have visited Northumberland a few times - obviously with my riding (at Wooler), but I had friends over at Otterburn and I also stayed at Alnmouth one year and did plenty of walking around there, Alnwick and Hadrians Wall

It is a lovely county
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2010, 06:43 PM
Here's my little man, well he was 16h2" and a 7/8 ID/TB, had him from a 3yr old in that 2nd piccy, the last pic is a sponsored ride I did coz I used to do loads of those careering about jumping everything in sight, and the first piccy is when I took him hunting I wouldn't do that now of course!

Oh some lovely, lovely shots on here, gorgeous horses all of them, makes my little effort look a bit feeble!
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2010, 08:34 PM
So glad you added yours Helena, we used to talk horses loads before this rural section was added.
Dont you just wish the back would allow us to do more?
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »