View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2009, 11:08 AM
I hate it and cannot bear to watch it. I certainly won't be betting on it.
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2009, 11:15 AM
I cannot see any fun in watching horses run round a track, when it's a fact that some of them, by the end of the race will end up hurt and maybe having to lose their lives because of injury

I also have a problem with gambling, as I've seen the devastation that can cause in a family, so I have no time for that either.

I don't judge the people that do enjoy a day at the races/the odd flutter because that is their right. I just can't watch the race or even hear the outcome, because I know the pain it has caused some poor horses
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-04-2009, 12:04 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
I cannot see any fun in watching horses run round a track, when it's a fact that some of them, by the end of the race will end up hurt and maybe having to lose their lives because of injury

I also have a problem with gambling, as I've seen the devastation that can cause in a family, so I have no time for that either.

I don't judge the people that do enjoy a day at the races/the odd flutter because that is their right. I just can't watch the race or even hear the outcome, because I know the pain it has caused some poor horses:cry:
How do you know it has caused pain????
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2009, 12:05 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Erm, injury and even death?
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

04-04-2009, 12:09 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Erm, injury and even death?
My question was refaring to the fact horses running round a track causeing them pain??

As for injury and death... how do you know that in that instant the horse is in pain,

Have you ever seen a horse keep running and jumping on adrenaline while having a broken leg... or such an injury..

Believe me that do not feel any pain at all at that moment... they wil keep running , and if a horse needs to be PTS , they will know no different.. the outcome will be dealt with swiftly before the animal has time to feel any pain...
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2009, 12:10 PM
I didn't ever intend to even give you the courtesy of replying to your posts again, after the last time but I have to say regarding the above:

"ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2009, 12:13 PM
My question was refaring to the fact horses running round a track causeing them pain??

As for injury and death... how do you know that in that instant the horse is in pain,

Have you ever seen a horse keep running and jumping on adrenaline while having a broken leg... or such an injury..

Believe me that do not feel any pain at all at that moment... they wil keep running , and if a horse needs to be PTS , they will know no different.. the outcome will be dealt with swiftly before the animal has time to feel any pain...
I'll never be convinced, Jackbox.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

04-04-2009, 12:13 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
I didn't ever intend to even give you the courtesy of replying to your posts again, after the last time but I have to say regarding the above:

"ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Yes, a serious question, how do you know that racing is causing pain!!!

But as you are not aswering my questions... I geuss you cant answer me
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2009, 12:14 PM

Well, it's fairly obvious that I meant that if the horses get hurt, it will cause pain As for the above about the the horse being pts "swiftly" - Oh, that's okay then If we were talking about a dog being pts without an extremely good reason, there would be a riot!!!!!
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2009, 12:15 PM
Yes, a serious question, how do you know that racing is causing pain!!!

But as you are not aswering my questions... I geuss you cant answer me

Oh here we go again. Next thing, you'll be reporting my posts and giving me reps for it, like last time You are sooooooooooooooo funny
Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »