Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2021, 02:02 PM
Lynn, the sun is shining brightly here and I hope it is for you too
Errrrrmmmm, I only know that the houses were built new in 1965, I have lived here since 1983 and it's always attracted odd people but the 2 owners and their tenants are by far the worst! I know the lady who owned our house before us died in my brother's bedroom and as she always had cats... our house attracts cats. It's a little block of four houses and three out of the four houses are fine, my nice neighbours family have had their house 43 years and nobody ever mentioned anything bad happening there....the end house my Friend owned from new and he never said anything.
Noise abatement have come back to us, they have offered us recording equipment and are fully aware of my dogs barking after the door....they have said you hit record and it captures the previous 30 seconds noise so they will see it's the door setting the dog off. We just need to check with the barrister because of our case. Noise abatement have said her behaviour towards the end house and us is not normal
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2021, 02:45 PM
Hope physio goes o.k Chris and it's not too painful
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-10-2021, 03:49 PM
We are back. It rained during the service then when we went outside to look at the flowers it had stopped and the sun remained out the rest of the time.
Beautiful service and the wake was good lots of food and nicely done.
Michael was tucking in and he seemed more relaxed than he has done in a while.
Hopefully he can start to tuck the sadness away slowly.
Brother who lives in Essex and SIL stopping on their way back tomorrow for a coffee before heading back to Laindon.
Have invited Michael but not sure if he will come or not. ringing him Friday if not to see if he fancies meeting for a coffee on Saturday.
So glad that is out of the way now always the hardest part I find after the loss of someone, makes it so final.

Right off to feed Dillon he was fed earlier for us to get out so deserves his tea little earlier.

Glad you are getting some recording equipment griff.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2021, 04:42 PM
I am so glad that the sun came out Lynn and that Michael seemed to be doing o.k
We just have to wait until the barrister confirms that it won't harm our case...we have spent £15k so far so don't want to jeopardize it...tbh, she said months ago that she had been given notice to quit but there's been no sign of movement so I suspect that was either all nonsense or the people at the end had complained about the noise from her and her daughter and she came round to my mum's to "explain" and then told the letting agent it was sorted ..had they bothered to contact us we would have told them immediately what was going on. As I say, her usual thing is she will call the police so, I will just tell them to knock at my neighbour and knock at the end and they will fill them in....no wonder she's had to move 10 times in 10 years....must cost her a fortune!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-10-2021, 06:14 PM
You need to go on nightmare neighbour next door.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2021, 06:51 PM
Lol ...there would be 3 houses against the one.
My neighbour and myself smudged our houses and wafted smoke over next doors fence lol, obvs not done much good
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-10-2021, 07:55 PM
Sounds like you need a lorry load of smudge sticks.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2021, 08:04 PM
Think I would send for a convoy of smudge sticks
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2021, 10:37 PM
So glad that everything went as well as it could Lynn. I tend to think that funerals do offer some closure, but I hate them with a vengeance.

The physio was very painful, but at least he found the source of one problem. I get a very sharp headache that lasts for a few seconds most days. Think brain freeze amplified and pinpointed to a small area in the right side of my head. It seems (and I hope he's right) it's down to a muscle in my neck. Time will tell as the exercises should start to ease it.

The neck pain he thinks is down to years of bad posture working in an office so I might just have to grin and bear that one although he has given me a few exercises to try
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2021, 10:45 PM
I really hope that the physio can help you Chris! It's amazing how posture can cause so many issues
Lol.....if we could get in the house and smudge it, we would...I would buy a load of holy water too.
Seems that things aren't going well for the owners letting the property out, I found something online and he was moaning about how the agents haven't returned the keys of 2 properties that they no longer manage and how they aren't dealing with ongoing issues with the one property they do still manage ( next door)....shame, if they had been decent people, we would have all kept an eye on their house and let them know of problems etc...guess the saying like attracts like is quite apt in this case, just a shame we are all suffering for it...on a positive note, the door slamming has been much better today but I don't see it lasting
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2