Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2021, 06:48 AM

Daily Thread,Wednesday, 20th October, 2021

Good morning all. I hope you are all well and your doggy friends too. I am suffering badly with a chesty cold and having trouble breathing going to have to phone the doctor in a little while.

Lynn, hope you had a better night with Dillon and managed to get some quality sleep.

Have a good day all and stay safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-10-2021, 07:08 AM
Morning Moyra on this wet day.
Hoping it will dry up and the sun will shine Margaret's funeral today.
Dreadful night with Dillon very little sleep, we tried the Melatonin again that must be what the problem was.
Although not sleeping through the night he had been going till around 2.30 and settling well once one of us curled up on the sofa and he could lie beside us.
Maybe that's why they were at the back of the cupboard.

Hope you feel better soon Moyra.
Hope the neck eases with a chiropractor visit Chris.
Kazz hoping you are feeling back to normal now.
Sue hoping for an easy day for you today.
griff hope all is well after your meltdown with the neighbour last night.

Stay safe and well everyone.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2021, 07:43 AM
Lynn do you think a large fluffy toy to cuddle up to would help him? Maybe a pillowcase that smells of you and Gorden stuffed with something that he could cuddle up to.? Morning by the way to all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2021, 08:09 AM
Good morning everyone

Lynn hope all goes well for the funeral today.

Oh dear Kelly I don't know how they are getting away with all the noise they make and everyone complaining about them and then managing to get the blame shifted to your family. Hugs to you and hope you manage to get some rest today.

Hope your neck is soon sorted Chris

Damp here this morning so washing through tumbledryer. Other than housework nothing planned

Hope all are well. Take care.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-10-2021, 08:13 AM
Morning brenda and Sue.
brenda he does sometimes take his cushion or cuddly cat pillow onto the sofa but he tends not to cuddle up with things. A t.shirt with our smell on might work next thing to try.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2021, 08:37 AM
Lynn thinking of you all today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2021, 08:40 AM
Hope the sun shines for you today Lynn.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2021, 08:48 AM
Morning all
Lynn sorry you had a bad night...not what you need today. Hoping things go as well as can be expected and that the sun shines brightly
Moyra, hope you get to speak to the Dr
Sue, I know......that house is possessed, luckily the 3 other houses will all talk to one another. My health is suffering, there's a procedure I have to do to prevent having more surgery and I am unable to do it because it is delicate and you need to have quiet... which I obviously don't have. I have at least had the decency to warn them...unlike them who just ring social services, the police and local councillor
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-10-2021, 09:04 AM
Thank you all we are having downpours at the moment between sunshine, hopefully the sun will shine for Margaret when we need it to.
Going to be a hard day especially for Michael.
He has picked up but I'm thinking he is going to dip again for a while after today.

The house does certainly sound possessed griff. Do you know it's history ?
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2021, 11:29 AM
Good afternoon all.

Hope all goes well for the funeral, Lynn. Always such a terribly sad event no matter how expected.

It was black skies and throwing it down when we went to town today. By the time we finished breakfast, the sun was shining with clear blue skies - go figure. I hope that sun shines on you all this afternoon Lynn to help make the day go a little easier if only weather-wise.

I also think you've done well to last so long without losing it Kelly. I'd have a tape recorder set up and a diary kept and then, I'm afraid, it'd be onto Environmental Health for some help to resolve the matter

Coffee now then to get ready for the dreaded physio.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >