Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2021, 03:46 AM

Daily thread Wednesday 13th October 2021

Morning all
Kazz.... hope today sees you much improved and the nasty bug is on its way out.
Been awake for a couple of hours, watched a couple of things on catch-up.
Need to try and pack the lawnmower back into its box but I am dreading that as I didn't build or unpack it.....not sure when it's getting picked up either, the chap said something about a label but I haven't had an email or anything, might need to have a Google and see if I can figure out what happens
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2021, 06:54 AM
Good morning Kelly and all to follow. Trust all our doggie friends are fit and well.

Lynn, how is Dillon now? Give him a cuddle from me.

Have a good day all and stay safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2021, 07:41 AM
Morning griff, Moyra and all to follow.
Bad night with Dillon well a few hours seemed like all night.
Very noisy individual on the park around 10pm which disturbed him not sure if the guy was drunk or high unusual for us to get this kind of behaviour but it upset Dillon he needed to chase down the garden and sort it out.
Sure it upsets his hips and elbows the exertion then he was so unsettled till 12.30 when he settled down.
He did have an hour on the spare bed from just gone ten till around 11 then he was panting and very unsettled till 12.30 then he slept till 6.45. Do wish he could talk.
Washing, tidying and grooming Dillon today. Plus lots of nanny naps for us both.

Good luck with the lawnmower griff. I have only once sent anything back to amazon and if I recall I got a label via email that had to be printed off, we wouldn't of had a printer back then so I must of gone to the little shop we have here that does that sort of thing for you, then down to the post office to get it sent back.
All a bit of a faff.
Kazz hope you are feeling better today even if only a small amount you really do sound to be suffering.
Keep warm and safe.
Chris busy day today with Gary's appointments. Hope they go smoothly.

Stay safe everyone.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2021, 08:32 AM
Good morning Kelly, Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Poor Dillon do hope you get a better night tonight Lynn. Gentle hugs to him

Kazz hope you are feeling a little better today.

Good luck with all of Gary's appointments today Chris.

Hopefully you get the lawn mower packed successfully Kelly. and the label comes for you to send it back

Lovely and sunny this morning. Teazle walked and towels washed and on the line.

Hope all are well. Take care
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2021, 10:21 AM
Morning Sue thank you. Sunny here to washing on the line like you have.
Hope you have a relaxing day today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2021, 02:19 PM
Nice neighbours have just been around and bought us all a cream tea as a thank you for helping them whilst Pammy was ill ....I didn't do anything really but she is so incredibly grateful I was there...bless them both, they are so very very kind
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2021, 02:47 PM
Nice to be appreciated griff.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2021, 03:04 PM
Indeed it is Lynn, it's polar extremes, one side absolutely great... The other side....I have just had to go and get a case for my mum......the music is horrific, obviously I don't go in the loft that often, I feel so sorry for the lady at the end, her bedroom is next to that and she has a poorly new baby. Amazon came for horrible neighbours this morning...not in, so he knocked my door, I had to race downstairs in a towel! Would I take their parcel? Errrrrmmmm no! The daughter came back, saw the card slammed the door and went down to her mum's car, came back up, slammed the door that hard my mum's laptop shook!! Pammy could hear it in her bathroom and that's upstairs at the back of her house!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2021, 04:12 PM
Some people do not get the concept if you behave badly others will not be prepared to help you out.
I feel for you all especially the neighbour with the new baby.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2021, 04:56 PM
Yes...they are disturbing my sleep a lot but that poor lady, the wee man is getting over bronchiolitis. I may have decided to clean the cobwebs off my loft beams with a golf club lol
That's exactly what I said to my dad ....why would I help them when they behave so selfishly and nastily towards everyone?? I will help anyone if I can provided they behave nicely and don't try to stir up trouble between us all ( can only be thankful that we will actually talk to one another)
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >