Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-09-2021, 02:27 PM
Afternoon everyone.
Vet visit today for Librela injection, more Pardale and Vivitonin and a prescription for more Vivitonin as they don't carry enough of it for the month.
Then we popped into to see some friends we haven't seen in 3 years they use to own a Bernese and Retrievers and Springers before the Bernese and Retrievers.
They have another young Springer now she is lovely and they have moved from Welney to Downham Market. The bungalow is beautiful and hoping they will come to see us soon.
Dillon and Hazel got on well as long as she didn't near his legs.

We had rain earlier it was dreadful and the wind.

Hope the Corsodyl helps Steve's tooth griff.
Glad you had a good afternoon at the house Sue.
Nothing worse than wet knickers Chris.

Stay safe everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2021, 07:13 PM
Wet socks.....that is one thing I can't stand followed by wet knickers....nooooooo
Lynn, how lovely to catch up with an old friend
Had a crappy day....came home a lot earlier than expected
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2021, 09:24 PM
I always buy waterproof trainers so mi socks were dry

I just hope tomorrow's forecast dry weather is right because if I hear, 'the gardens needed it though' one more time I think I'll scream
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2021, 09:39 PM
Had a bloody nightmare! My neighbour had been calling me, my phone was on silent as I went in the shower...anyhoo, she banged on the wall, the dog barked and I looked at my phone...I answered and she said could I go, she was in a bad way......I shot round there, called the chemo nurse who said ring an ambulance....the ambulance person said it could be 5 hours before we got an ambulance!! She looked awful, she's Asian but was pale, she was really in a bad way, her daughter was putting a dog to sleep and I called...no answer so I left a text saying her mum wasn't well, that the nurse had said call an ambulance and they said it could be 5 hours.....god love her, she got home, packed her mum's bag... paramedic called us back and Simrath said she was taking her mum in herself. She's gone off to hospital and I am really worried about her...I think the cancer may have spread
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2021, 11:38 PM
Oh good heavens, I hope she's OK.

The ambulance situation is very scary. Poor, poor lady.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2