Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-08-2007, 04:11 PM

Do you believe in dreams

Hi,

I don't often remember the dreams I have, but the ones I usually do remember usually happens, like a premamission (sp).

For example a few weeks ago I had a dream just before I woke up, it was that my carer was going to leave her job, In my dream I shouted out "Oh no!" then suddenly woke up.

A few days after she came and told me she was starting this new job! She would only be coming once a day (strange or what) but that has ended now.

Then this morining I had a dream that someone went onto a small boat, and went straight to the engine hold opened up the trap door and found a load of packages taped up with brown parcel tape, it was drugs, then this person got a large yellow canvas type bag and started to put these packages into them, then this person handed them to someone else. Then I woke up. I don't know what that was about.

I don't know anyone in the Navy, Coastgaurd or Customs, so I am wondering if I have seen something else in my sleep.

Weird isn't it, just wish I could dream about the lottery numbers

Ian
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2007, 04:13 PM
According to my counsellor each thing in your dream represents a part of you. Then you can interpret it that way. I do believe in the power of dream as I've had dreams that when translated came true although it wasn't a direct this is going to happen dream.
Becky
chihuahualover
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-08-2007, 04:22 PM
I dont know anything about them, but I've had dreams of drowning, and that makes sense b/c Im scared of deep water that I cant see the bottom and Im scared of drowing...
BUT...Ive also had dreams Im eating a salad...and I DONT EAT SALADS! so....who knows, I like this thread, I'd like to see what people say!

Heres what me and my dad do...we both have a notebook and as soon as we wake up, no matter how sleepy, we write down what it was. Ive woke up and not even remembered writing...weird huh!
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-08-2007, 04:23 PM
I have read that sometimes the mind will replay things that has happened during the day and can cause us to dream of things, but what I have told you about has often happened to me, although once it happened to the 'wrong person'

I dreamt that a lass I know had gone to the doctors and had been diagnosed with lung cancer, I woke up bolt upright that time, only thing was it wasn't a lass, it was my dad two months later!

It can be scary when I get these dreams, it really can.

Ian
chihuahualover
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-08-2007, 04:25 PM
Oh yeah, eating before you go to bed, I heard makes you dream....and I know from experience, that taking certain meds will make you have them all night....