Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2004, 08:52 AM

Dreams

anyone had any odd dreams lately ??? NO ROXY not about Nigel LOL I dreamt last nite that OH part exchanged my zafira for an old transit van and i was soooooooooooooo cross but the man at the garage wouldn't take it back GRRRRRRRR I woke up looked out the window and she was still there PHEWWWWWWWWW
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2004, 09:14 AM
I can't remember any of my dreams
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2004, 09:16 AM
No not lately...
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2004, 09:23 AM
None that I can put on here Inca ops: :smt042
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2004, 09:24 AM
Wolfie
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2004, 09:27 AM
I have vivid dreams every night without fail. I also sleepwalk and talk in my sleep very frequently. Usually it doesnt cause too much of a problem as Kyle is aware of the routine but two nights ago I was shouting in my sleep about Jamie and telling him to kiss me My O/H was not very impressed and demanded to know who Jamie was the next day, I had a hard job trying to convince him I actually dont know lol.

About two months ago I was up and about sleepwalking and I can remember clear as day what I was thinking at the time. I was dreaming that the house was on fire and Kyle woke up with me trying to get the bedroom window (1st floor) open I was convinced I needed to climb out Now we have to make sure that all doors are locked and keys hidden before I go to bed.

Oh I have had several raunchy dreams one about me with Robert Redford ( I know), Elton John (even worse I know) and most recently I was going with Aaron Spelling but I didnt care because he was rich. My o/h seems more worried that I am not dreaming of him, all the girls at work have a right giggle when I tell them who I dream of cause its never anybody I like or that is nice lol.

Laura
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2004, 09:33 AM
My brother used to sleepwalk. My mum followed him once. He went down the stairs, into the kitchen where he picked up a bottle of squash nursed it like a baby and then went back to sleep
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2004, 09:37 AM

Yes it can be funny sometimes as well as scaray. I cant believe I am telling you all this but I will anyway lol.

I have walked and talked in my sleep for as long as I can remember. When I was 12 I remember waking up (at least I thought I was awake), getting up and going to (what I thought was the loo) wandering around the house then going back to bed.

It was only the next day I realised what I had done was open the cupboard door (thinking it was the bog) and sat up on my washing basket and peed in there instead ops: All very funny looking back now but very embarassing at the time especially as my mother found it hillarious and older brother told all my mates lol.

Laura
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2004, 09:43 AM
makes my transit van quiet boring eh ?? LOL LOL
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2004, 09:52 AM
Laura that's a classic
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >