Our sister sites
Our sister sites
I-mac77
Almost a Veteran
Male 

16-11-2007, 03:00 PM

What type of..................

Dog are you????

Following on from another thread, I thought this was a good idea, so what I want is for you to firstly describe what type of dog you look like, or which best matches you traits, and you can make up crosses, if you have traits of two or more breeds.

Secondly can you post what breed(s) best match your character/nature and outlook on life
I-mac77
Almost a Veteran
Male 

16-11-2007, 03:00 PM
This is me

In terms of Physique, I would probably say something along the lines of an overweight Newfoundland, but without the hair, am smooth coated Although in terms of build and size I'd say that was about right, I have also been told I give good cuddles, just like they do.

In terms of nature: could be a bit tricky, but I would say the closest would be a farm bred collie, my little zoe matches my personality I think. Like a collie, I like to be out doing things, not sat on my a*se. I like to keep those care about close to me, so I can protect them. I can be very loyal, and intelligent and like to work things out myself. I also have some of the negative traits of a collie too

Hope this gives some indication as to what I am like!
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2007, 03:30 PM
Poodle or rather a fat poodle!
Same hair, same temperament, same wicked sense of fun and humour!
Becky
I-mac77
Almost a Veteran
Male 

16-11-2007, 03:44 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
Poodle or rather a fat poodle!
Same hair, same temperament, same wicked sense of fun and humour!
Becky
Obviously a fun person to be around!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2007, 04:23 PM
I would have to be a jack russell (I wonder why lol)

I'm very vocal, I have to know what's going on, too smart for my own good, always on the go.
However, I also like to stretch out in front of the fire and will eat almost anything.

I also have 'funny five minutes', the same as when dogs run round the house at full speed before falling asleep. Mine are usually when I'm overtired and I go a bit silly before falling asleep too.

Physique wise I was a chunky Newfoundland but am more like an Irish Wolfhound now (I'm tall and have lost weight).
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2007, 04:43 PM
I would probably be a rather overweight but friendly Newfie... but one that hasn't been groomed for a while, as I have frizzy hair.

My joints aren't fantastic, so no running around for me; and I get dirty very easily (mud, hair, sawdust etc)
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2007, 04:45 PM
Ok not quite sure what dog sums me up best , I have a boisterous personallity , im fun loven i protect those close to me , Im wary of strangers ,i love cuddles ,and being close to those i love and care about , my physique im energetic so that would probably make me a boxer .
protective ways would maybe make me a gsd , but then boxer are protective also , and i love to have fun, and loads of exercise so again , i could have the traits of a collie ,Also im well groomed , short haired so i guess a boxer /collie .gsd mix would probably be me xxxdk

feel free to correct me L,O,L xxdk
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2007, 05:01 PM
Me? I'm just a tired old Basset.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2007, 05:02 PM
Probably a dachshund.. cos I have short legs!!!
mforster85
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-11-2007, 05:50 PM
im a clumber spaniel in looks im med size but tubby lol and i have spaniel puppy dog eyes as ive been told but personality wise im prob a samoyed vocal crazy annoying hyper but lovable hehehe
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >