Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Azz
Administrator
Male 

12-03-2016, 03:54 PM

Dogsey Helper Nominations!

I think it's time we brought in a team of Dogsey helpers

The team will help in general tasks around the forum, but in short their responsibility will be two-fold; to help the community, and to help the forum.

Helping the community.

This usually consists of things like helping people who have genuine queries and questions (even if that is to point them in the right direction/older threads etc). Making members feel welcome (by acknowledging them and being 'friendly' - whether that's by liking their questions/replying to them etc). Putting useful lists of threads together that may be useful for members - particularly about recurring subjects often posted by newbies - so they can tap into the wealth of information that has been posted here over the last decade. And generally being a good citizen of the Dogsey community - which I am sure most of you are anyway.

Helping the forum.

This entails moving threads to the most appropriate section, editing tiles (and sometimes first posts in a thread) so that they are descriptive and clear (which should attract quality replies). As well as things like keep spam off the forum and generally helping users with the forum etc.

If you think you or someone else would be a good fit for this, please nominate them by starting a new thread in the Contact A Supervisor or Contact Admin section. Once the nominations are in we will contact those who are frequently nominated to ask if they would like to join the team

Please note we are looking for those members who are active in the dog related sections since this is a Dog forum first and foremost, so please bear that in mind when nominating.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

28-03-2016, 05:19 PM
Just bumping this - if you have anyone in mind please let us know in the next few days