Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2011, 03:38 PM

Witnessed man beating up a dog today

didn't half ruin my day, that poor, poor dog. A white boxer 'Georgie' from Stoke, very skinny, scared looking but friendly, if anyone sees him give him a big hug from me

He came hurtling over to us, all ours on lead at this point (3 Akitas, 2 Cavs) ignoring his owner...but a friendly dog, nothing to bother about, Zeke had a little sniff around with him, all tails wagging, owner comes over, "come here or you'll get a good thrashing" I laugh it off, "ahh he's alright, gorgeous friendly little chap he is". He finally grabs him and leads him away.

Dog comes hurtling back a second time, again he came and got him, took him off.

I stepped back to wait for Zeke only to see the big chap kicking and kicking as hard as he could the back end of this dog! The dog's face..... "OI THERE'S NO NEED FOR THAT?!!!!!!!!" I yelled, and got a glare...what more can you do The guy looked a bit shocked I saw him...but he's not going to change his ways....

I could cry
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2011, 03:40 PM
Can you not report him at all?

Poor dog, no wonder he ran away from his owner twice!
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2011, 03:44 PM
poor dog, Ive seen that too, really is horrible
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2011, 03:45 PM
Originally Posted by spockky boy View Post
Can you not report him at all?

Poor dog, no wonder he ran away from his owner twice!
Who do I tell, I don't know his name, even if I did, which authority would be interested

And do you know as he was trying to get the dog the first time he was all pathetically 'georgie, georgie' at a whisper, so the dog could hardly hear him, I don't know...i'm no expert but I know which tone of voice to get my dogs to listen to me when they're not...do you know what I mean, stupid, cruel man
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2011, 03:46 PM
Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
poor dog, Ive seen that too, really is horrible
Horrible, its going to take a while to get it out of my mind, that poor dog, if that's in the open, what's he like behind closed doors, so, so sad
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2011, 03:51 PM
I wouldn't have been able to hold myself People like that are scum, and don't deserve to own a dog, or any other animal for that matter

Sorry you had to witness it xx
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2011, 03:54 PM
Originally Posted by akitagirl View Post
Horrible, its going to take a while to get it out of my mind, that poor dog, if that's in the open, what's he like behind closed doors, so, so sad
you never forget it, I still remember the sounds..
Kalasin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-02-2011, 04:55 PM
Had this last week too when we were out on the Salisbury Plain. Just[Home] pulled up in the car and this lovely little spaniel ran over as I was putting my wellies on. Gave her a little pet and stood up and this woman yelled "I'll beat you when you get back!!!" So I shouted over, "It's okay she's just saying hello, you'll probably have mine over there in a minute." then let my lot out of the car. In the meantime the spaniel had gone back to the owner and she was holding it by the scruff off the neck so the front feet were off the ground hitting it with the lead so it yelped it's horrible!

-hugs-
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2011, 05:11 PM
Such horrible horrible people around. Can't even bear to think about it.
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2011, 05:29 PM
Witnessed similar last year, was man with small dog n today have seen a woman launching into a Doberman with the end of a flexi lead Am sorry you've seen this and are upset, hopefully someone does know where this pathetic excuse of a man lives and will report him x
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >