Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2010, 05:00 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
First you have my sympathy, you are absolutely right it should not be tolerated in any shape or form.

Yet, whenever I have posted about that illegal immigrant who got into the country on the back of a lorry, committed a horrific rape, dumped the body of his victim on a waste heap, served a mimimal jail sentance and then had a deportation order signed by the Home Secretary, yet is still in Britain no one replies or does anything!!!

Our esteemed Home Secretary has just shrugged his shoulders and couldn't care less, all the charities that exist to support rape victims have been noticeable by their silence, and even the media have forgotten this travesty of justice.

I can only assume that people are too afraid of speaking out when it involves illegal immigration

So AllyLambell we have the double standards of humans comming to the fore here, on the one hand horror at rape and the other a reluctance of rape victims to do anything, write to anyone, or to ask questions of our MP's

It's all very well these politicians talking about all these grand ideas, helping each other, etc. etc. but when it comes to specifics they (Especially Gordon Brown) don't want to know.

BTW I don't like the BP at all, but as I've said many times they would not gain popularity if individual cases were dealt with rather than woffling on about equality and human rights and all the other nonsense that the politicians are spouting.
Thats coz a lot of people are too frightened of being branded a BNP supporter or a racist which is another favourite that crops up
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-05-2010, 05:00 PM
my son has just turned 14 and is very interested in everyones policies hes been watching the debates etc he founfd the bnp policy and went on line to them to give his views he mentioned that he didnt agree with them and then they asked why he told them it just reads racsim to me he was then blocked from their chat site!!! say no more
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-05-2010, 05:26 PM
Originally Posted by AllyLambell View Post
I didn't put the situation up for sympathy but I was so angered at this leaflet and what it is spouting. No-one has the right to violate anyone else in any way or form; bullying makes me sick, abuse is evil, rape is a killer and all are punishable! As for my views on the BNP, well here goes and then maybe I should duck...
I think this Country has allowed far too many immigrants in - I understand the 2nd+ generations from for example Jamaica, but the numbers of Polish, Ukraine, Iranians etc is stupidly high. Our Country is struggling to provide for it's own people never mind those immigrants who come over. Our kids were brought up to treat everyone with the same respect regardless of colour, creed, sexuality etc but what really bugs me are these immigrants who come over and don't work, sponge off our system, get homes as a priority, and break to Law then claiming immunity! If we go to certain Countries we have to respect their religions and laws like in the Emirates, yet their people come over here and expect us to go along with it. The Muslims come with their 5 wives, 15 kids and get council properties for each wife and another for the husband whilst our homeless people are on the streets due to lack of properties - yet if they spoke polish etc they would be rehomed immediately. It is time this Country Leaders (who are all a joke though tbh) stopped the Immigration, removed those illegals promptly and looked after the real British people first. Due to this Country's views on immigrants, those who are raping women get away with it because the powers that be are too scared to be accused of being racist... tell that to the poor wamen raped by these animals. This Government is too scared to take control of the situation and sadly other agencies are following like sheep - Politicians are a joke in this day and age - too busy filing their expenses forms and coming up with stupid ideas... they need to go back to basics - get the immigrants out, sort out the British people first, make the NHS etc work properly by getting rid of so many CEO's who get paid a fortune: same in Industry, too many Queen Bees and not enough workers. I don't believe anything that any of the Parties are waffling about because once they are in power they will change... bring back a proper Government and let's make Britain Great again!
blimey ally

you are certainly a confusing enigma

when i was debating similar points to elmo on the other thread, you said i like the sound of my own voice and equated such views as you have just printed as me being 'bigot' (some referance about hitler?).

i agree with your general jist but differ in some of your assertions.
and your language above is way more vehemant than mine was.

not a criticism btw, just ironic, considering your reply to me

im obviously missing something
AllyLambell
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-05-2010, 08:54 AM
Originally Posted by Krusewalker View Post
blimey ally

you are certainly a confusing enigma

when i was debating similar points to elmo on the other thread, you said i like the sound of my own voice and equated such views as you have just printed as me being 'bigot' (some referance about hitler?).

i agree with your general jist but differ in some of your assertions.
and your language above is way more vehemant than mine was.

not a criticism btw, just ironic, considering your reply to me

im obviously missing something
Sorry that night I thought you were someone else and was winding them up.. the above post is my genuine thoughts.
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2010, 04:05 PM
I've just looked up the three names that are printed as BNP bombmakers, and came up with this too, this party seems to be one that should not even be considered to run the country IMHO.

A former BNP member who turned his bedroom in his mother's house into a bomb and weapons factory has been jailed for 11 years.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8462205.stm

A former British National Party (BNP) candidate who stored a collection of explosive chemicals at his home has been jailed for two-and-a-half years.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/l...re/6923933.stm

The 24-year-old's first two bombs were aimed at the black community in Brixton, south London, and the Asian community in Brick Lane, east London. The final one was planted at the busy Admiral Duncan pub in Soho, central London, where the clientele was predominantly gay.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/781755.stm
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2010, 04:52 PM
They'd never be allowed to be in power anyway Chaz
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2010, 04:52 PM
I remember the Admiral Duncan one very well as I ws working in Central London at the time. A gay friend of mine was drinking in there and left about half an hour before the bomb exploded. I went with him to see the memorials to those who had died, left by friends and relatives in the nearby church - it was a humbling and very moving experience.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3