View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
AllyLambell
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-05-2010, 08:15 AM
Sickening absolutely! I was raped back in 1983 and believe me (anyone who agrees with what was put) it is NOT just sex - I have had to have so much counselling and psycotherapy and it nearly ruined my marriage and kids - I could quite happily do nasty things to these people who write this stuff - sickos the lot of them!!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-05-2010, 08:41 AM
Originally Posted by AllyLambell View Post
Sickening absolutely! I was raped back in 1983 and believe me (anyone who agrees with what was put) it is NOT just sex - I have had to have so much counselling and psycotherapy and it nearly ruined my marriage and kids - I could quite happily do nasty things to these people who write this stuff - sickos the lot of them!!!
First you have my sympathy, you are absolutely right it should not be tolerated in any shape or form.

Yet, whenever I have posted about that illegal immigrant who got into the country on the back of a lorry, committed a horrific rape, dumped the body of his victim on a waste heap, served a mimimal jail sentance and then had a deportation order signed by the Home Secretary, yet is still in Britain no one replies or does anything!!!

Our esteemed Home Secretary has just shrugged his shoulders and couldn't care less, all the charities that exist to support rape victims have been noticeable by their silence, and even the media have forgotten this travesty of justice.

I can only assume that people are too afraid of speaking out when it involves illegal immigration

So AllyLambell we have the double standards of humans comming to the fore here, on the one hand horror at rape and the other a reluctance of rape victims to do anything, write to anyone, or to ask questions of our MP's

It's all very well these politicians talking about all these grand ideas, helping each other, etc. etc. but when it comes to specifics they (Especially Gordon Brown) don't want to know.

BTW I don't like the BP at all, but as I've said many times they would not gain popularity if individual cases were dealt with rather than woffling on about equality and human rights and all the other nonsense that the politicians are spouting.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2010, 09:45 AM
Im sure as always the skin heads will love them

the BNP to me are followed by the dregs of society no more no less.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2010, 09:47 AM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
First you have my sympathy, you are absolutely right it should not be tolerated in any shape or form.

Yet, whenever I have posted about that illegal immigrant who got into the country on the back of a lorry, committed a horrific rape, dumped the body of his victim on a waste heap, served a mimimal jail sentance and then had a deportation order signed by the Home Secretary, yet is still in Britain no one replies or does anything!!!

Our esteemed Home Secretary has just shrugged his shoulders and couldn't care less, all the charities that exist to support rape victims have been noticeable by their silence, and even the media have forgotten this travesty of justice.

I can only assume that people are too afraid of speaking out when it involves illegal immigration

So AllyLambell we have the double standards of humans comming to the fore here, on the one hand horror at rape and the other a reluctance of rape victims to do anything, write to anyone, or to ask questions of our MP's

It's all very well these politicians talking about all these grand ideas, helping each other, etc. etc. but when it comes to specifics they (Especially Gordon Brown) don't want to know.

BTW I don't like the BP at all, but as I've said many times they would not gain popularity if individual cases were dealt with rather than woffling on about equality and human rights and all the other nonsense that the politicians are spouting.
Crikey Harvey, I don't recall seeing that thread, what an absolutely appalling thing to have happened, and I can understand your shock if no-one has reacted to the thread.

Ally - so sorry to hear of your experience, nobody has the right to violate another and I can imagine just how you feel toward your violator.

I have a problem believing anything I've read in the recent campaign propoganda. Each party is making accusations about the other, and I wouldn't put it past any of them to make things up about the opposition.

I've never ever voted before, I've never been interested in politics - always put my head in the sand and it is possibly the fault of myself and people like me that the country is in the state it is at the moment. I fully intend to use my vote this week but simply don't know who to choose

Someone did say to me though, if the BNP did ever get into power, we would be in exactly the same position as the Germans were when Hitler came to power
AllyLambell
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-05-2010, 10:17 AM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post

I didn't put the situation up for sympathy but I was so angered at this leaflet and what it is spouting. No-one has the right to violate anyone else in any way or form; bullying makes me sick, abuse is evil, rape is a killer and all are punishable! As for my views on the BNP, well here goes and then maybe I should duck...
I think this Country has allowed far too many immigrants in - I understand the 2nd+ generations from for example Jamaica, but the numbers of Polish, Ukraine, Iranians etc is stupidly high. Our Country is struggling to provide for it's own people never mind those immigrants who come over. Our kids were brought up to treat everyone with the same respect regardless of colour, creed, sexuality etc but what really bugs me are these immigrants who come over and don't work, sponge off our system, get homes as a priority, and break to Law then claiming immunity! If we go to certain Countries we have to respect their religions and laws like in the Emirates, yet their people come over here and expect us to go along with it. The Muslims come with their 5 wives, 15 kids and get council properties for each wife and another for the husband whilst our homeless people are on the streets due to lack of properties - yet if they spoke polish etc they would be rehomed immediately. It is time this Country Leaders (who are all a joke though tbh) stopped the Immigration, removed those illegals promptly and looked after the real British people first. Due to this Country's views on immigrants, those who are raping women get away with it because the powers that be are too scared to be accused of being racist... tell that to the poor wamen raped by these animals. This Government is too scared to take control of the situation and sadly other agencies are following like sheep - Politicians are a joke in this day and age - too busy filing their expenses forms and coming up with stupid ideas... they need to go back to basics - get the immigrants out, sort out the British people first, make the NHS etc work properly by getting rid of so many CEO's who get paid a fortune: same in Industry, too many Queen Bees and not enough workers. I don't believe anything that any of the Parties are waffling about because once they are in power they will change... bring back a proper Government and let's make Britain Great again!
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2010, 11:26 AM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
Im sure as always the skin heads will love them

the BNP to me are followed by the dregs of society no more no less.
I wish that was the case but it seems lately more and more people are getting sucked in by the scaremoungering about the country being overrun by legal immigration
People just dont even know about the true beliefs and motives behind these people
AllyLambell
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-05-2010, 11:33 AM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
I wish that was the case but it seems lately more and more people are getting sucked in by the scaremoungering about the country being overrun by legal immigration
People just dont even know about the true beliefs and motives behind these people
Now that is scary!
tazer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2010, 01:05 PM
"British Nazi Party"...quite accurate I'd say.

There was a disgussion a while ago on another forum about people recieving BNP propaganda;

I found the folowing response to be quite amusing.

I could wipe my **** on them then send them back
It would probably be much like trying to wipe your **** with a page from a magazine but please do forward them on. The BNP are well used to sh1te being all over their flyers.
As has been mentioned already, they do seem to be getting more support, from people who don't seem to understand their true views.

“We live in a country today which is unhealthily dominated by an excess of sentimentality towards the weak and unproductive. No good will come of it....There is not a great deal of point in keeping these people alive after all.”

Really, what a lovely bunch of people.

and those people who support the BNP on immigration, do they think that once they've got rid of the immigrants, that it'll all be ok, because it won't. They'll just pick another target, and work on getting people to support getting rid of them, by which ever means possible.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-05-2010, 03:18 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Crikey Harvey, I don't recall seeing that thread, what an absolutely appalling thing to have happened, and I can understand your shock if no-one has reacted to the thread.
I fully intend to use my vote this week but simply don't know who to choose
It was in one of the newspapers recently and the thread was actually on another forum but I'll see if I can find it and send it to you.

I think it's important to make a distinction between legal and illegal immigrats.

Do please use your vote Sheree, if you don't like the big three how about the Greens, UKIP, or even the good old Monster Raving Loonies (just don't be tempted to vte for the BNP) or you maybe lucky and have an independant candidate in your constituency.

Originally Posted by AllyLambell View Post
I don't believe anything that any of the Parties are waffling about because once they are in power they will change...
It's all the 'grand ideas' never do they talk about specific situations like the one I mentioned.

Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
Surely it's the illegal immigration that is worrying people, when are the politicians going to accept that the word has gone out all around the world that if you can get into Britain by whatever means and immediately chuck your passport in the bin then you can NOT be deported (Of course this rule only applies to Britain - all the other EU countries find a way to deport the illegals )
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2010, 04:57 PM
Iwould definitely say "don't believe everything you read " and as said on another thread on here just because people have views regarding immigration legal or illegal doesn't mean to say they support the BNP
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >