Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Alesya Trainer
New Member!
Female 

01-01-2013, 10:31 PM

Dog trainer/behaviourist - London

I am an experienced dog behaviourist who offers one to one consultations on behavioral problems of your dog, as well as on basic and advanced obedience. The duration of each consultation is about 1,5h to 3 hours (depending on the kind of problem) and it takes place in one of London's parks or in your home (depending on the problem with your dog). During the consultation I will describe your relationships with your dog, the reason of the problematic behavior and will give you (show you) possible solutions to eliminate this problem and to avoid it in future.
Puppy training sessions and consultations available.

Herewith I include some of my YouTube Video's for you to see the work that I do and I would love to hear from you to discuss your training needs and to chat about how I can help you progress with your dogs!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7rcsozmfcg