View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2018, 02:17 PM
Another viewing Friday before the second viewing lady from Luton wants village and a cottage with toilet upstairs and down. She has sold also as has our second viewing.
Do you potatoes growing nearby Harvey ? the first summer here if you remember Dillon was really ill reverse sneezing lethargic thought I was going to lose him.
Vet reckoned seasonal allergies so he had some shots and piriton she did mention the farmers spray the potatoes with acid solution to halt the flowers and that might of set him off.
Thankfully he has acclimatised.
Do hope the mattress suits Chris.
good girl griff taking the pills.
Sue and Moyra hope you are doing ok today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2018, 06:22 PM
Eeekkkk, the div who owns next door has been there banging all day and had his stereo on...loud, mum and dad got back from work and it got louder!! Dad shouted over the fence... nothing, whistled...nothing, so he did no more than go round..he waited at the back door and shouted again...nothing so he walked in and shouted at the fella...who seemed somewhat taken aback lol..the stereo went off and hasn't been back on, he is still banging at this time though, my head is killing
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2018, 06:26 PM
They're really taking the pee griff.

Well viewing at 5.30 went well hadn't been in 5 minutes and said she wanted to buy except she has to sell. Has someone very interested in her property but no offer yet.
She knows we have a second viewing Saturday and is on tenterhooks. You could knock me down with a feather your really could cannot believe the positive feedback.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2018, 06:43 PM
Awwwww Lynn, utterly brilliant!! So very pleased for you
Yes, it's getting ridiculous now... hopefully he will think twice about doing it again...my dad did say he was taking no crap and fair play to him, the fellas half his age but he gave him what for
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-06-2018, 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Do you potatoes growing nearby Harvey ? the first summer here if you remember Dillon was really ill reverse sneezing lethargic thought I was going to lose him.

Yes, some very big fields with potatoes. Vet has put her on a course of anti-biotics and wants to see her when finished, as you probably know there are different types of A/B's and he didn't promise these were the right ones, sounds like a bit of 'trial & error' , still we'll see what happens.

Originally Posted by griff View Post
Eeekkkk, the div who owns next door has been there banging all day and had his stereo on...loud,

Nothing worse for Mum & Dad after a long days work, I would be mad as well.

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Well viewing at 5.30 went well hadn't been in 5 minutes and said she wanted to buy except she has to sell. Has someone very interested in her property but no offer yet.

It's all looking good, buyers must make their own decisions don't get too involved in their problems. When we sold we had the buyer giving us all sorts of emotional stories almost a blow by blow account of what their bank, relations, soliciter, etc. were telling them, it was just like a soap opra
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2018, 07:18 PM
No we won't Harvey she did ask if we were in a hurry we did say not a particular hurry but obviously first one with right offer we would accept.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2018, 08:07 PM
Awww poor Lara, hope the tablets work quickly
Lynn, totally right answer
Had the dogs out was just right, just a small potter
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2018, 09:07 PM
Hello
Sorry not been around, work & good weather keeping me busy.
We went to Skegness for a week last week. Lovely weather & had a great time.
Seeing the fires on saddleworth moors made me think of LG & hope that he,the mem & his dogs are ok.
I will try and catch up & hope you are all well.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2