Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2018, 06:25 AM

Dogsey Daily chat Wednesday 27th June 2018

Morning all. Yep I am still around but it is to hot at times to do anything and get the brain into geer. Tyto doing ok. Hate this weather as it completely disrupts the routine. Not that he seems to mind. Different sniffs when out at different times. Have a good day all. I wonder if LG did have pups?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2018, 06:35 AM
Good morning Brenda
I don't know if there were pups or not but I must admit I am a little worried about the old devil as he hadn't been so great last time he was around
I need to get going early this morning or I will be baking!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2018, 07:22 AM
Morning brenda, griff and all who follow.
Glad tyto is doing ok brenda.
griff is it chemo day today ? Hope you manage to gt out before it gets to hot.

We were able to go out around 6.45 today it was overcast and not so hot. Sun coming out now. We do seem to be holding onto a strong breeze here warm but very breezy at times.
Viewing at 5.30 today.

I read somewhere or was it on the news that Saddleworth moor were experiencing fires due to the hot weather and dry grass. Isn't that roughly the area LG lives ? Hoping he the mem and dogs are safe if that is the case.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2018, 07:33 AM
Hi Lynn, Who knows re LG never have any way of contacting him which is what I have said before about making friends on here. Get to know them and then worry. Oh well. Have a good day. Hope the viewings go well. Tyto has had a play over the green early today as there was a nice cooling breeze for a change so that will keep him happy for a few hours. Griff hope all goes well with you today. Take Care all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2018, 07:55 AM
Lynn, yep Chemo already taken! Get me being good lol
And yes, LG is saddle worth moor....I saw the news and 30properties have been evacuated or something, apparently they say the fire could have been started by a discarded BBQ or ciggy. I do hope his property and animals will be o.k
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2018, 08:10 AM
Good morning everyone

Good girl Griff you deserve a gold star

Pleased Tyto is still doing well Brenda.

Fingers crossed for the viewing tonight and then you might have two people fighting for it.

Hope LG is safe up there.

Yes very warm again here after a dull grey start. Two loads of washing on the line and one in the machine. Nothing much planned today but going to a garden centre as need more tall netting supports.

Hope all are keeping well.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2018, 09:45 AM
I have to admit I have been worrying about our LG. Do hope him, his Mem and all his pets are safe.

Griff, have you taken your little white pill this morning? Do hope so!

Lynn, think you have a viewing today - Good Luck, hope its a good one.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2018, 12:06 PM
Good afternoon all. A nice cool morning here so no problems with our walk. OH is much better today so bonus.

Yay, Gary's mattress is being delivered this afternoon. We'll see how long this one lasts - talk about princess and the pea.

I do hope all who live on or by Saddleworth keep safe and well.

Good luck this afternoon Lynn
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-06-2018, 12:53 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
I don't know if there were pups or not but I must admit I am a little worried about the old devil as he hadn't been so great last time he was around

And now reports of bush fires on Saddleworth Moor, in all my life I can not remember anything like that.

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Viewing at 5.30 today.

Hope that goes well, and the guy comming back on Friday, I would say it's looking good for you being in a new home well before Christmas.

Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Griff, have you taken your little white pill this morning? Do hope so!

How can she forget wih all of us 'reminding' her

Have done the town trip this morning, Casey happy for now. Lara is going to vets this afternoon to have her 'hay fever' checked out, or maybe it isn't 'hay fever' has been getting worse the last few days.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2018, 01:19 PM
Good luck with the viewing Lynn
Chris... lol,the princess and the pea....I was trying to explain that story to Steve
Awww Harvey, hope Lara checks out o.k
Moyra...I too am worried about Gordon, even worse if he is in Wales as he will be worrying about animals and staff
I have been good, 10evil pills taken and boy!! I know about it, I feel so incredibly queasy
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >