Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2017, 03:34 PM
Sounds like Gordon is sorted there.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2017, 03:46 PM
Roast chicken for lunch here too. Brook is flat out in her bed, loved the walk round the field.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-09-2017, 03:54 PM
Chicken dinner sounds delicious Kazz and glad you and Brook enjoyed your walk.

Just to give you a taster we are watching this. Most likely will be sold by the time we have an offer but worth keeping an eye on. Obviously we would have to see it in the flesh so to speak to see what condition it's in if only cosmetic we would be interested possibly.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...-61527073.html
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-09-2017, 03:59 PM
Glad to hear everythings gone well with your op Mandy, like Lynn says don't overdo it. Lots of standing up for long periods of time in your job, will they let you sit down when you need to. Sick pay is a nightmare isn't it. Think son went back to work far too soon, he was doing part time and they sort of pushed him into full time, but the other day I caught him on the hop when I asked him if he was back on full pay now, and he said yes. So therefore he must have been off work a lot longer than he has admitted. They sort of starve you back to work don't they, even if you're not quite ready for it.
Kesh was a total nightmare, she has been so good when we've been out, not a paw out of place, but today she has been a lunatic. Doing endless laps of the field, charging at other dogs to get them to play, she barged one of them. Everyone was good about it,she's not been like this for ages. Have to admit, when it was pointed out to me, she was strutting around with all her mane up, very very wolfy indeed, I was more interested in getting her to focus on me, but think her mind was on the opposite sex to be honest
I've got lamb (whisper it because Nippy doesn't like it) for tea, enough for tomorrow as well, thought I would treat myself for a change, because its ages since I had anything nice for Sunday tea
Barry, when you've a moment from sharpening drill bits, how do you get a piccie into an album created on Imgur can't seem to suss it out, or I'm doing something stupid, quite possible that one is
Lynn, do my eyes deceive me, or is the portable electric stove the 'kitchen'
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-09-2017, 04:06 PM
That's what we were confused about June. I think it is.
I am under the impression and could be totally wrong possibly an old man living or lived there on his own.
The garden is full of old cars. We travel past it regularly to get to Mark and Lauren or Huntingdon or into March.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-09-2017, 04:32 PM
Hey some old cars are worth a bit, Lynn, don't knock it
I agree someone has been living there for a very long time and what they've done has been a bit haphazard.Could be a good buy though, do it up and it'll be totally different.
Been raining most of the afternoon, started when we set off for training and has either been fine rain or heavy. Thank goodness I got the exposed part of the new house painted yesterday, left the parts that were under the overhang and concentrated on what could get wet.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-09-2017, 04:56 PM
New window ledge in living room. Replaces the old stone one which has seen better days.
Stair carpet also.
Gorden just said shame the things weren't the only jobs needing doing and that we have had so many battles with the place.
Dare say the next house/bungalow may need doing up but it will be our last move so it will be further back off the road and independant drive. So we won't mind so much.
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170903_174503803_HDR.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	5713   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170903_174554320.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	10.1 KB
ID:	5714   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170903_174546269.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	5715  
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-09-2017, 07:02 PM
Looks lovely, Lynn, the window looks so much better.
Jackie with Kofie's been on, somethings wrong.They were at a show this weekend and went in the cafe for a cup of tea as Kofie had gone very quiet and tired,she started holding her head funny and they've brought her straight home. One side of her face isn't right, but she says deffo not a stroke, am wondering if she has eaten a wasp or bee,asked Jackie if she snapped at them when buzzing about, and she said yes. She said blood and saliva came out of her mouth and she seemed to be a bit better after that, can't be an abcess in her mouth as nothing has been wrong and her poo's are fine, so no sign of infection brewing. She's off to the emergency vet with her now. Can't be sure she's been stung in her mouth or throat or I'd say give her anti histamine, but it does sound like it. I tell you if its not one of mine its someone elses!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-09-2017, 07:19 PM
Thanks June.
Poor kofie hope it's a sting and an injection of antihistamine works. so worrying.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-09-2017, 07:55 PM
They're on the way to the emergency vets, and of course the bluddy motorway is more or less closed. They are making a Smart Motorway and at night 3 out of 4 lanes are closed, they rang me to tell me they were at a standstill, and I looked it up and yes, they are lowering a gantry tonight. So they are getting off at the next exit, going to be a long night. Kofie still holding her head at a strange angle and more blood coming out of her mouth.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >