Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2016, 06:36 AM

Daily Thread.Tuesday, 20th September

Good Morning everyone, doesn't look too good out there this morning but I guess I shall have to get on with it and take Madam for her walk.

Take care everyone and have a safe and dry day. God bless.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-09-2016, 08:25 AM
I have seen it all now, woke up this morning to find one red chewed up wellington boot and one green wellington boot on our front lawn. Please don't ask I don't have a clue.

Overcast here this morning but cool enough to be able for sue to mess about gardening. I can't help because I am not allowed to to hard work-heavy lifting or bending down since my eye operation according to the eye surgeon. Apart from my wrist still hurting I am finding it very frustrating not being able to do anything or go out for more than 2 hours away from the house because of the eye drops which have to be kept in the fridge.

Why do I keep hitting the G key on the keyboard, must stop doing it when I hit the T key

Phone rang and isn't it great seeing who is calling? This one was international and must have been a nuisance call so didn't bother to answer it.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-09-2016, 08:29 AM
Was overcast earlier on, but brightened up now. Zen has been busy again, unfortunately for her once she has dragged the matting out there are house bricks, end of Just shook the matting out and put it back in, swept up, job done
Lona fine this morning, she showed no desire to come in to bed last night, I put extra deep shavings where she normally sleeps and she disappeared as it went dark.
Hoping the kitchen makes progress today Moyra
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2016, 09:29 AM
He has not turned up as yet. How long does it take to change a sink top? Steve is getting crosser by the hour. The work tops he has put in have been chipped on the ends. It's a bodge job from start to finish. Did I say finish if it ever will be I shall be amazed.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2016, 09:45 AM
Good morning everyone

Poor you Moyra. I can understand Steve's frustration. I think a strong letter to the landlady to come and have a look at the mess you are having to live in and the type of work she is paying for. If he has chipped the work surfaces he should replace them end of. Sounds a right cowboy to me and obviously she doesn't care. As you said no doubt the rent will go up as she only cares about money

Oh dear Zen no more wood so hopefully when the new kennel is built you will only have to worry about the door. Pleased Lona was feeling well enough to rejoin the clan.

Sun trying to come through but it is warm. as Barry said have ben in the garden but the ground is like concrete so have only manage a little and I am wacked! Well off to the chemist so hopefully the prescription is ready and then to the library

Hope everyone two and four legged are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2016, 09:50 AM
Hope you get the prescription ok Sue.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-09-2016, 10:57 AM
Good day all.
Busy here - the weather is very pleasant and I seem to be getting things done at a fair pace today.
Hope the kitchen gets a move on Moyra - whole performance sounds an absolute shambles. That landlady of yours is priceless!!!!
Have a good day all, collecting prescriptions and feeding an unending supply of timber to dogs etc! lol !
See you all later, bye fer now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-09-2016, 12:03 PM
No bone run today, they want me to go over on Thursday instead. As I have a delivery coming on Thursday from Clearday Raw Food, I cleared the freezers as much as possible on Sunday and took all surplus bones to training and gave them away. Hoping I have enough 'just in case' in the little freezer
Barry, could the gnomes have been having a wellie throwing contest and left a couple behind by mistake
Sue, take it easy for goodness sake, you must be ready to crack up by now
LG, beautiful day isn't, all girls been out and did the last walk in just t shirt, cargo pants and trainers as was too hot with a fleece on.
Took Zen a short walk round the little park as she was limping yesterday after doing the Wall Of Death with the visla. She seemed sound , kept her on a line and no ball throwing for her, may take her out with Mabs and Kesh tomorrow now.
Moyra, keep telling you, Building Inspector, Council.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2016, 12:15 PM
Morning all. I wonder Moyra if it is worth finding out who the landlord/landlady is insured with and approaching them. The name of them will be on your rental agreement papers.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2016, 12:39 PM
No. I phoned the landlady and told her he had not turned up again and yet within the hour he arrived. Steve said he had got a drawer for under the sink for the knives and forks etc but the washing up bowl had not a drainer. I have not investigated. to be honest I am past caring. Must start looking seriously for somewhere else to live.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >