View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2017, 03:07 PM
Sounds like a successful walk June even if a ball was lost. Hope the missing shoe turns up without to many teeth marks.
Good to have Nigel's new number.
Yes always good when the dogs get a nice walk away from pavement pounding. I think Dillon went down a small hole and it's his elbow that jarrs.
Gave him some arnica and again for tea tonight but he seems to be walking better on it already.
I feel now with al his joint problems we are going to get these issues he is nearly 6 so doing well and if we get the odd blip from time to time so be it he still loves to chase squirrels if he gets the chance and meander down grassy tracks and roll about on the dust when we go on these walks so the odd limp here and there as long as nothing serious is worth the hours enjoyment he gets.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2017, 03:37 PM
Hello all,
Hope you all well, both 2 & 4 legged
Been out for the day to both B&M & Homebargains. Got Rosie another toy 'a devil ' and got her a little bar of Peanut butter dog chocolate she thinks that's very yummy, only gave her a couple of pieces

The drama we came home to is that my brother & sis in law have had a massive row, & she's cancelled the christening it should have been tomorrow I ended up with my brother at ours till late, her family have been interfering again trying to cause trouble! Cos they don't like my brother! she decided she's leaving him but now has decided she's not! Grr she's such a drama queen, I like her but
I don't want to sound awful but I'm not having her ruin my wedding anniversary. So we going out anyway with the family for a meal. We've been married 23 years & together for 30 years this year
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-09-2017, 03:48 PM
Good afternoon all of the two and four-legged types.
Wet and windy here for our anniversary.

Walks and lunch - without the dog for once.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2017, 03:49 PM
Oh good grief Mandy. Why can't they just have their row and not involve the whole family ?
You go out and enjoy your anniversary. You have been through enough this year without everyone else's dramas spoiling your day.
Glad Rosie likes her treats.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2017, 03:50 PM
Happy anniversary Beseoker wet and horrible here to.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2017, 03:57 PM
Happy Anniversary Mandy and also Besoeker, Hope you all have a pleasant Anniversary with your OH's.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2017, 04:01 PM
Cancelling the Christening is a bit strong isn't it
Have a nice anniversary and try and blank it out.
Really nice day here, usually us getting the rubbish weather, maybe even the weather gods are feeling sorry for us
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-09-2017, 04:34 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
but there was a hiccup in that I should have apparently put a tariff code on the customs declaration - first I knew about that and the courier company were not at all helpful when asked how I should find that told its my responsibility.
Hi Sue, I'm not 100% sure what a 'tariff code' is either, but it might be like the UK Customs people use for classifying goods. A long time ago I was a tad involved in shipping things overseas and managed to get hold of the Customs & Excise book with the codes, it was huge, in fact ten volumes, each with about 10,000 pages

Basically these codes cover every single manufactured item ever made in the past 500 years

Of course it's all on computer files now and should be easy for the courier company to tell you what the code for 'books' is, only a few keystrokes, they are doing it everyday, all day, it's what they are paid to do.

Next time use a different company (If that is possible)
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-09-2017, 04:49 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Really nice day here, usually us getting the rubbish weather, maybe even the weather gods are feeling sorry for us
Not good down here June, I got well and truly soaked yesterday, today was not so bad but been raining more or less all day.

That nerve in Lara's neck seemed a bit worse on Thu. so we decided to let her rest for a couple of days and only walked Casey yesterday and today.

I noted that the EA people are still not sorting all that rubbish in the river but you did say the girls can get in for a swim, I assume that's away from where all the rubbish is.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2017, 05:05 PM
Mandy, after yesterdays events with my brother and the email i got back off him today i am giving up on people...i have decided that caring is pointless and maybe i should become as self obsessed as them Lol. You take care of your Brother and good on you carrying on with your anniversary celebrations...congratulations!
Hi to everyone else, i have had a bit of a read through and i hope all those with problems get them sorted and those with parcel issues eventually they arrive to where they are supposed to be
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >