Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2016, 06:38 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 19th September

Good Morning everyone,

LG, glad your judging went ok yesterday. Wonder if the fitter will turn up today? I darn well hope so. I wonder what his excuse was for not coming in over the weekend?

Mandy sorry to learn of your step father's passing. As you said he hadn't been well for some time so perhaps for him a happy release. Do hope your mum can cope out there on her own. Will she say or will she come back here?

Have a good day everyone take care stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2016, 06:49 AM
Good morning Moyra and everyone.
I apologise for my absence, everything is well here. I'm just not feeling very sociable.
I will never be far away!
Take care all xx
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2016, 07:29 AM
Morning Moyra Hope your kitchen person turns up today. Morning Nippy I know how you feel. Morning all hope everyone is fine today. LG well done on your being asked back for next year. June hope all is well up there. bfn.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-09-2016, 07:59 AM
Is our Teazle stupid? as soon as Sue gets out the carpet sweeper, not the electric one, Teazle startes barking at it like mad and tries to attack it. Think that is stupid? the other day Sue just opened the cupboard under the stairs and Teazle saw the sweeper propped up against the wall and started barking at it.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2016, 08:03 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope the fitter turns up at a reasonable time Moyra and works once he's there!

Pleased you are ok Nippy and understand where you are coming from and you too Brenda so hugs to you both

Sorry to read about your step dad Mandy will be thinking of you all. Hugs to mum and hope she has a friend out there to help her.

Well done Gordon on not upsetting the locals and everyone must be pleased to invite you back next year - or perhaps no one else will do it

Dull but dry here. Teazle walked have to collect prescriptions this morning then out for lunch

Have a good day and stay safe.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2016, 08:07 AM
Thanks Moyra, we don't know what mum is doing yet. All up in the air at the moment.
Tweed Teazle is just letting the nasty carpet sweeper is not welcome
Aww NJ hope you feeling more sociable soon, and you Brenda ( hugs)
Thank you Sue, yeah mum has really good friends out there so she has support. Which I'm really glad about
Be back later
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2016, 08:34 AM
Lovely picture of Teazle. She likes her comfort doesn't she.

Hope June's girls are all ok today, especially Lona and Zen, the home wreckers?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2016, 09:02 AM
Morning all
Mandy, i am so sorry to hear of your loss...if i can do anything, let me know ((hugs))
Nippy, sorry you don't feel sociable...hope you feel brighter soon
Moyra, hope the fella turns up today
Brenda, i am o.k thanks...just had time for a quick read yesterday not time to post sadly
TW, hope your house is still standing Lol
LG...ooooo been invited back!! you must have been on your best behaviour
Hope anyone i have failed to mention is o.k
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2016, 09:08 AM
Fitter turned up ok at 8.37 and is getting on with the job, thankfully!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2016, 10:49 AM
Managed to walk Amber. Just seen my neighbours kitchen refit all done while he was away on holiday in the states and also the canary islands. Ok for some, but they have done a brilliant job. If only I owned this place it could be done a lot better than it is! I'd pay for it now but I know she will not thank me or secure my tenancy. I suspect my rent will be put up as soon as the kitchen is finished.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >