Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-07-2016, 05:54 AM

Daily thread Tuesday 19th July.

Morning everyone hope everyone is well and all our four legged friends. Also that you managed to sleep on such a hot night.

I was woken at 5 this morning by a demented buzzing fly so got up. It must of come in through an open upstairs window.
Decided to take Dillon for his walk at just gone 6 he decided on a short one it was already getting hot. Back by 6.40 and now the windows are open and washing out.
It's going to be hotter today than yesterday. So take care and keep cool.

Hope your beginning to feel better griff and good news on shedding one of your clinics.
June hope Zen is still progressing in the right direction.
Nippy Jen glad the decorator got home with his clothes. Bet the bungalow is looking very swish.
LG your days sound lovely sitting on a rock watching the dogs frolic and the Kingfishers playing. Just the tonic to get better.
Mandy lovely photos of Rosie. Hope Tony's scan goes well today it is today isn't it ? and that your pain is better this morning.

I have a sofa bed coming today or tomorrow I hope it will fit in the space I have made for it.

Hope everyone not mentioned is well today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2016, 06:32 AM
Good morning Lynn and all to follow. It is going to be a stinker today 33/34c.

Must get Amber out before it gets too hot. Take care everyone, stay cool and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-07-2016, 07:16 AM
Morning Moyra. Hope you make it back before it's to hot.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2016, 07:36 AM
Morning all. Have been out and back at 6ish and now going for another small wander. I am sure Tyto can count as he knows we have two wanders in the morning and one later after lunch/neighbours. Doesn't matter what time as long as he has them. lol!!
Have a good day all. LG my fathers favourite bird was the kingfisher as he sat on the river bank fishing, my father that is not the kingfisher. My mother used to watch the water voles. Lovely reminders. bfn have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-07-2016, 07:42 AM
Morning brenda.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2016, 07:50 AM
Good morning

Hope you managed to get out early Moyra

I too have been awake early Lynn but stayed in bed reading. Hope the of a bed fits the space.

Morning Brenda

Hope Zen is till ok and you manage to finish off the growing June

What a lovely way to spend the day Gordon a few more like it will do you the world of good. I have never seen a kingfisher and it is one bird I would love to se.

Rosie is looking lovely Mandy and no doubt she feels better for it.

Well done in getting signed of for one clinic Griff.

Have walked Teazle early and if it is as hot as they forecast she won't want to go out again. Nothing much planned today other than library and getting Barry's prescriptions.

Have a god day and stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-07-2016, 08:03 AM
Today, being so hot, is the timeto let your imagination run riot. For example imagine me being cloned several hundred times.

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-07-2016, 08:06 AM
Morning Sue, Kingfishers are beautiful and very quick.
Morning Tweed. Can I skip that one please ?
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2016, 08:44 AM
Morning all.
The decorator has come back, so I didn't scare him off He is very very good but also very very slow
My day today involves sitting or working very slowly indoors. It is far too hot for me to sit in it, I love to see the sun but I can't spend long in it.
Have fun everyone and stay hydrated.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2016, 09:01 AM
I was woken by young foxes playing right under my bedroom in the wee small hours! I am currently sleeping in our spare room following my hip replacement because the bed is easier to get in and out of, and I managed to haul myself up using the windowsill and watch them through the open window without them seeing me! Wish I had had my mobile phone but I didn't dare try to get it for fear of scaring them off!

Its going to be a real scorcher today - poor Ben was in so much distress during the night; its going to be awful for him today. He has such a heavy malamute coat poor darling - I think we ought to give him a haircut but OH won't hear of it. It must be like wearing a mink coat - if only I was more mobile I would drive him down to the nearest bit of coast which is Norfolk.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »