Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2015, 12:06 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning all and everyone to come. Yes the play was great but I am suffering for it this morning. The seating isn't that comfortable and I must have sat badly watching everything and now have a very bad pain in my side. Pulled muscle I suspect as it was playing up last Saturday at training. I am sure it will go off just as quickly, at least I hope so. The joy's of getting less supple, although I thought I was quite good but who knows. It is very warm here again and I really don't like it. I know lots do but not for me. Prefer the late autumn and winter into early spring. Well must go and sit somewhere comfy and give the pills time to work. Have a good day everyone and all others not on here yet. bfn.
We always took cushions to these plays.. Once took a car full of kids to the Mystery Plays in York and they were renting cushions out. I too prefer winter for many reasons... Cool here with a sweet clean breeze. Enjoying a bowl of home made soup; chicken with mushrooms and lentils, and the rest of the chicken is stewing gently for the critters. at at the front door with coffee watching the birds and admiring my wee patch which i looking productive now. Gardens and birds are such a blessing. Calming. Watching the clouds gather and billow...
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2015, 12:07 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
I have a water baby!!!! Deagan has got in the pool, no water to begin with and then just 3 buckets full but she is bowing down in it , just need Kota to like going in
lovely hot sun here
Stand well back when they come out and shake!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-07-2015, 12:10 PM
Afternoon everyone.
Sorry you are uncomfortable brenda hope it eases soon and you too Moyra.
Enjoy the garden June Dillon and I sat out in the garden about 7.30 this morning me drinking my tea, Dillon doing his usual barging into the table while having his butt scratched and spilling my tea. Its a bit too hot out there now. We may sit out there this evening, Gorden will be home too so we might have a glass of red also or maybe two or three.
Dillon has had a nice frozen yoghurt treat yoghurt ice cube made them yesterday just put some natural yoghurt in some plastic pots and froze them overnight. You can add fruit if you like I didn't this time.
Good you have a water baby griff I wish Dillon would lay in a paddling pool.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2015, 12:20 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Afternoon everyone.
Sorry you are uncomfortable brenda hope it eases soon and you too Moyra.
Enjoy the garden June Dillon and I sat out in the garden about 7.30 this morning me drinking my tea, Dillon doing his usual barging into the table while having his butt scratched and spilling my tea. Its a bit too hot out there now. We may sit out there this evening, Gorden will be home too so we might have a glass of red also or maybe two or three.
Dillon has had a nice frozen yoghurt treat yoghurt ice cube made them yesterday just put some natural yoghurt in some plastic pots and froze them overnight. You can add fruit if you like I didn't this time.
Good you have a water baby griff I wish Dillon would lay in a paddling pool.
I kept wee dog at bay while I drank my coffee at the door...I was told she would stop being so exuberant when she was 2. She is nearly 10 and no calmer! She has the weight of a bassett and bounce of a JRT. speak to her and she thinks she is meant to leap on you..
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2015, 12:23 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Morning all.
Carveries are the way to go, delicious You can take as much or as little as you want mmmm-mmmm.
Lovely here at the moment, we are going for our river walk with Peps now, see you all when we get back x
Ah I see.. I know how you love eating out but not for me! Home and home cooked is my delight! Well apart from cake that is.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2015, 02:19 PM
Falling asleep here and only just after 3 pm.. No post until Monday now and yes still not a word from my landlord since he stood out there shouting that he was selling this house.... not seen any sign of him. Such bad manners! Ah well! I think I hear rain so will close down and settle in. Brenda, I think I once quoted this some time ago but it bears saying again.. " There are always two men in my bedroom. Arthur Itis and Will Power." I think of them every morning as I struggle to leave the bed..Have a lovely evening and will think of Lynn and her sundowners in the evening coolth
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-07-2015, 03:00 PM
What is it with delivery drivers and postmen/women these days ? Just had something delivered and the driver was ring ring and knock knock on the door. God help you if you were disabled or elderly. I let it go this time next one to behave in this way will get ticking off.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2015, 06:07 PM
I know what you mean Lynn, we have one here that does the same
Rosebud the trick is to find one you like. The one we go to is just like home cooking and only costs £4-29 each
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2015, 06:12 PM
nippy, hows Pepsi going with her paddling pool now?? i tipped mine out and deags started going in...added water a bit at a time and she is constantly going in now Lol
i am going to get Kota a cheap inflatable from poundland and see if she prefers that
Lynn, the posties and regular couriers here are pretty good but ones who turn up now and again don't even bother to knock half the time
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2015, 07:24 PM
No still no luck, we are going to use it to bath her with
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >