register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-06-2015, 06:15 PM
Ostrich of course,there aren't any reindeer steaks in Iceland,although there is venison
Sue,its hot here still. I've got ceiling fans and had forgotten I'd got a plug in one till I had a clear out a few months ago, plugged it in and put it on the floor on my side of the baby gate and girls have got a nice cool breeze them to lie in
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2015, 06:21 PM
Well they were right about one thing......it has been bloomin' hot!
All windows open and the back door for a through draft.
One problem with this, I have had 2 sparrows in the kitchen! Maybe they want some cool and shade too, or something to eat
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2015, 07:31 PM
OMW, think all is well provided you have heat control. Steve was ready to go for fishing only to find his alternator or battery gone on his van. He put it on charge went over to his fishing lake to find his van had failed again. his friends helped him get started again and he eventually got home. I encouraged him to contact the local mobile shop and the tested his set up definitely a problem with is alternator so they ordered him a new one and he waited on for an hour and then a mechanic fitted it for him. He was then able to go out again for his fishing evening. So hope all is all ok as I am now going to call it a day and go to bed. God bless all, night night.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-06-2015, 07:39 PM
Yeah sat under the ceiling fan,girls have a fan blowing in the utility, all windows and doors open They sorted Steve out pretty quickly didn't they,that was excellent service.
What did the doc say about coming off the statins.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2015, 08:22 PM
Hey
Was enjoying the sunshine to much today,finally came in Its has been beautiful,long may it continue
Bathed Lacey cause she was up and down like a yoyo,think she is feeling a bit cooler now is sound asleep
Nothing much to report.Its Leah's birthday tomorrow,she's heading off to the big city shopping with BF.Giving her money as requested but did buy her some new camping stuff too for her upcoming trip Have hidden her cake,will share with you tomorrow,its a Cupcake cake
Hope everyone is ok
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-06-2015, 08:52 PM
In the middle of my profiterole sundae, with a cool drink watching Obsessive Compulsive cleaners on +1, because can't miss Holby. OMG was hard eating my tea watching it, ewwww how some people live, I'm not clean fanatic, but wouldn't be doing with cat sick everywhere for a start!!!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3