View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2015, 05:57 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Tuesday)

Morning everyone, I hope I am not cross posting with anyone else. What a warm uncomfortable night. Certainly didn't do anything for my aches and pains must talk to the doc about the statins.

I hope everyone has a good day. Try to stay comfortably cool, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-06-2015, 06:38 AM
Morning Moyra.
Oh dear your aches and pains do sound bad. Seems he heat or the cold aggravates it. Hope it eases soon.
Hope everyone else is ok today.

brenda I remembered under the dome but have decided to save them for catch up at the weekends as Gorden likes them too. Looking forward to them.

Dillon got me up at 1/4 to 2 it seems there was something about he decided needing him standing guard on the patio and barking at. Had to bring him in so he did his leaning against my legs head facing towards the back door for a few minutes then laying on my feet. After another few minutes of that he settled on his bed and I slipped back to bed.
All housework done yesterday so an easy day here today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2015, 06:58 AM
Morning Moyra. Hope you get some joy from the doctors. Lynn morning, the things we do for our dogs is amazing. Mine loves to lay on his back completely oblivious to the world at night. I haven't watched Under the Dome yet. Will watch it later but I won't do any spoilers. Hope everyone else is feeling chipper today and that Rosebud comes back on soon. Have a good day peeps. bfn.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2015, 07:48 AM
Morning all, dreadful sticky night but today is fresh and cool with a sea mist.
Moyra hope your joints loosen up as the day goes on.
Lynn, what a little monkey Dillon is Luckily the only time Peps barks is at the postman!
Morning Brenda hope you are well.
I have missed Rosebud too and is it just me or has Myra been missing?
Have a good day all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2015, 07:58 AM
Good morning

It would seem that we are all planning a lazy day. The sun is out so why not

You had a bargain there Griff hope th dogs appreciate your efforts

Off out for the monthly shop before it gets too hot but that is all I have planned. Managed to speak to son in Brazil yesterday and the youngest granddaughter is now speaking more and kept pointing at the screen saying Nana, bless her. When asked who Grandad was she kept saying pie so Grandad is now officially pie (for the time being at least) The oldest one had the hump so wouldn't speak to me.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2015, 08:52 AM
Morning
Lol, Sue, they deffo appreciated it, it was so funny, got all the beds out and put them on the floor and the pair of them were just throwing themselves on them repeatedly...made me chuckle. Awwww grandad pie, how lovely
Lynn, i wonder what bothered Dillon? Kota had a bark on saturday night early hours sunday but there was someone shouting outside
Moyra, i would definitely have a word with the dr about your joints
Nippy, my pair love to have a good old bark at the postman..... well actually they like to have a good old bark
Hi Brenda, i love to see my dogs lying on their backs in the garden, having a good old wriggle kicking their legs, they just look so happy
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-06-2015, 10:09 AM
LOL at Grandad Pie, Sue
Beautiful morning and looking like a hot one today. Put 2 umbrellas up for the girls at the back,first one was the very large patio umbrella, but sun was still very fierce where it was missing some of the shade, despite moving it here there and everywhere. Brainwave!!! I brought the little garden umbrella out, couldn't find the bottom bit, and placed that overlapping, cleaning up, and realised the little umbrella had vanished, it had blown away...opened the back gate and it was bowling along, heading for the road, retrieved it, walked back, wedged it in place, started cleaning again, off it went on its travels, hadn't gone so far this time, took it back. Thought about it, and got a dog lead, clipped it to one of the struts, and tied the other end to the bolt on one of the big kennels top doors, they're wide open at present. What is normally an easy 20 minute job on a warm dry day, including refilling water buckets, took an hour in total. Came in to have something to eat and put the washer on,do phone calls, will be checking to see what it has got up to in my absence, it can't go far though, its tied down!!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2015, 10:15 AM
Lol TW, i have just spent ten minutes trying to get one of mine to stand upright again, i shoved the pole in the ground years ago...been fine there for years until my dad cut the grass, pulled the pole out and the bottom spike stayed in the ground, now the flippin thing falls to one side in the breeze.
just tried the doggles on deags again as she has no pigment round her eyes and i can't put sunscreen there, tried 2 different pairs and she isn't happy, will buy the large size and see if that helps any... i don't want her to burn her little eyes
these are the beds just in case any one is after a new cheap one for their dog
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...ilpage_o04_s00
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-06-2015, 10:20 AM
Hope everyone is well and aching joints are soon better.

Sammy appeared to notice the squirrels for the first time. We've walked past them a couple of times a day for the last 5 weeks, there are hundreds or possibly thousands of them in the park. He got into a staring contest with a little baby one and then wouldn't walk on. so I ended up picking him up. Not sure what that was about. The squirrels are quite tame as so many people feed them, if you sit really still and hold out a nut some of them will come and take it from your hand.

They come really close to Sammy, we reckon they think he's another squirrel as he's so small hahahaha
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2015, 10:24 AM
awwww, i love squirrels...my 2 just want to chase them though, they aren't allowed to .... someone here allows their dog to kill them, we quite often find them pushed to the side of the field.. and pigeons too, i would be mortified if mine did that and they certainly would stay on lead in the future
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >