Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2015, 05:57 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Monday).

Morning everyone Gorden has already left for London as he has a meeting at 10 and wanted to leave plenty of time in case of problems on the motorway.
So I was up at at 5.45 doing his lunch and getting his daily rations sorted.

Feels like it is going to be a warm one today.
Nice to see you pop in again Harvey yes more problems with Santander long story they swallowed my card yesterday seems they have the old and new address on the system and have now sent a second card to the old address and have now had to block all cards relating to moi.
I have decided I will not be ringing the help desk today as to be quite frank they should be ringing me.
That would be rats Harvey if that's what it was but like you say it seems a bit early in the year for them to be looking to get in the house. Everything was clear from outside and no signs that we could see of them attempting to break in and the loft is as clean as it was after Gorden filled in every hole he could find with expanding foam and cleared up the mess from the resident rats that we got lumbered with when moving in.

A very happy birthday to Nippy Jens husband Brian today. Have a lovely day both of you.
The chocolate fudge cake sound delicious Eileen lots of vibrating on the cards now I expect.
Hoping June, Moyra's aches are better today and that brenda isn't getting any aggravating noises.

Have a good Monday everyone.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2015, 06:03 AM
Morning Lynn, hope you get it all sorted today, take care.

Joints still bad but must carry on and get Amber out for her walk before it gets too hot. Have Sainsbury's delivering between 8 and 9 as well so get it done early.

Many Happy Returns to Jenny's Brian, hope you both have a lovely day!

Griff and June hope you both had a good night's rest.

Have a good day everyone, I shall be on the antihistamine! God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2015, 06:56 AM
Morning Lynn and Moyra. Lynn hope you get your card back soon and the bank sorted out. Moyra hope you don't have too many sneezes. The grass round here is dire since the council cut it and just left it to dry out. So dusty and forever picking up grass darts and getting them out of Tyto's coat. Warm out there already so went out early. Had some sad news yesterday, a friends goldie collapsed and died as she greeted them after they had been away on holiday. Completely out of the blue. Well must go and do some more cleaning, it never ends. Spiders in abundance, those little spindly legged ones. Keeps me out of mischief. Lynn just a thought, the noises that you heard in the loft could have been the cooling down after a hot day.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2015, 07:57 AM
Good morningLynn, Moyra, Brenda and all who follow

Hope your cards are soon sorted Lynn it will be nice when you can say goodbye to them and live a normal life once again without worrying about cards being rejected. I had it happen to me once but when I phoned the bank it was because the wrong pin number had been put in more than twice - that was me as I had foregotten it Fortunately my son was with me so he paid.

Hope everyone with aches and pains feel better as the day goes on.

Very warm and sunny here. Off to the tip with some garden rubbish and that is all that I have planned apart from ironing!

Have a good day and stay safe.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2015, 08:13 AM
Morning everyone
Seems to be getting nice out there, got patio doors open
The washer is nearly done, so will be pegging that out.
Liam rang me, so been chatting away to him.
Lynn- I hope that bank does get in touch, with an apology!
Brenda, you poor friend, condolences to your friends.
Moyra hope the aches ease as the day goes on, enjoy your walk with Amber. Hopefully Sainsbury's have delivered by now
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2015, 08:17 AM
Morning brenda how sad about your friends Goldie.
Those darts are evil. The noise was definitely a scratching noise not the usual cooling down noise. Being so old this house does creak a bit at times.
Morning Sue. Have fun at the tip hope you get it done before it gets much hotter.
Should be alright with no debit card for a few days we have a contingency plan of moving money tomorrow onto my credit card. It isn't helpful or very customer relations though how they have and are behaving especially as we are the victims.
Its too hot too iron today Sue.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2015, 08:17 AM
Morning Mandy won't hold my breath for the apology.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2015, 09:36 AM
Warm here, no sun as yet and looks grey and overcast. Girls are laid out fast asleep after breakfast. No umbrella needed for them as yet.
Your poor friends, Brenda, so very very sad, they'll be in bits this morning.
Never did de-fluff the stairs yesterday, got the hoover plugged in in the kitchen and came into the living room for something, knock at the door, and that was it till nearly 5pm!!!
Bit peeved...well a lot peeved....put Glastonbury on to watch The Who, and the set had started half an hour early apparently(according to the paper)and couldn't find the bit where they were on anyway. Was looking forward to seeing them as well. Its saying what a wonderful ending it was to Glastonbury, well if I could have watched it as advertised I would know wouldn't I
Will de fluff the stairs today I think
Many Happy Returns, Brian. Have a lovely day, and hope the cake tasted good, I'm sure it did if Nippy made it!!!
Lynn, can't wait for you to draw all the money out and tell them why!!!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2015, 09:44 AM
TW should be either on catch up or red button, there's a couple of acts I want to watch so going to look later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2015, 09:52 AM
Morning June what a pain getting interrupted when trying to de-fluff the stairs and then miss the who.
Hopefully today you will get no interruptions.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >