Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2015, 06:14 AM

Dogsey Daily Thread; Saturday

Good morning everyone.. Sure this is going to clash with someone else but we shall see..Cool and windy here, so no midges... set to rain later.... had a wander to the garden fence, through the long grass I must cut with shears at some stage, and all is doing well.. broad beans podding, peas flowering, kale and winter red cabbages leafing up and the runners have survived,,, want to add the reduced petunias to the cut price pansies that are so pretty in the window boxes... Ah just been back to yesterday's thread and what lovely girls and dresses. Proud mum!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2015, 06:58 AM
Good morning everyone, you sounded as though you had quite a day yesterday Rose and having done the Ring of Kerry brought back some beautiful memories.

Mandy, Lauryn looked terrific, I am sure she had a great time.

Harvey, what a magnificent dog your Casey has grown into, amazing.

Lynn, so glad you got your account sorted yes two fingers up to Sandander now.

Jenny, glad that Brian's results were good and that the funeral went so well. So deservedly you were mentioned in the dispatches. I am sure Celia would have approved.

Griff, hope you get yourself sorted out soon, take care.

I am in a lot of pain this morning just taken some ibuprofen. Now must get Amber out and walked. No peace for the wicked.

Have a good day all, it has started very bright and sunny here. God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2015, 07:35 AM
Good morning all.
Such a lovely start to the day it is 17.4 c here already. I am going to give myself a manicure, complete with gawdy nail varnish so I think I will sit in the sun to do it.
I also have to make a cake, it's his Lordships birthday on Monday so we will celebrate tomorrow when everyone is here. After this weekend I am cutting Sunday dinners down to every other week. It's getting a bit too much for me
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2015, 07:38 AM
Morning have a good day everyone.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2015, 07:41 AM
Just been back to yesterdays thread. Flippin 'eck, look at Casey, what a magnificant doggy
Lauryn is a fabulous young lady, no wonder you are so proud
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2015, 07:48 AM
Morning Rose and all who follow.
Glad the midges are at bay Rose sun is out here and already warm so the midges are out and about in abundance.
Hope the ibuprofen eases the aches Moyra.
Enjoy your manicure and cake making Nippy Jen. Sounds a sensible move to do dinner every other week now. Not nice when you have to cut things down but sensible.

Gardening here today and maybe a coffee out later after house tidied and washing washed and out. Dillon will be getting games in the garden today already hot here.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2015, 07:50 AM
Good morning

Lauren looked wonderful and her dress was lovely. You should be proud she is a beautaiful girl.

You sound as if you really enjoyed your day out Rosebud so having sorted the garden early you will be taking it easy for the rest of the day

So pleased the results were clear for Brian and happy birthday for Monday to him. I don't blame you for only doing two meals a month it is a lot of work preparing it all.

Cassey is looking wonderful now Harvey pity he has the urge to keep escaping

Good news about the eye test June you must be really pleased.

Hope you are feeling better today Griff and do not make yourself too brown with the fence sprayer

Lovely here this morning and already getting warm. Teazle walked and now having a coffee before tackling a plant I want out of the garden before it gets too hot.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2015, 09:56 AM
Started off a lovely morning, with hot sun, got the girls umbrella up to shade them, cleaned up sorted their food in the freezers out. Made my own breakfast, and the sun has disappeared. In its place there is cloud and a strong cool breeze. Very warm still though. Not much on today, so can have a break from rushing about. I do need to do a bit of a shop, Iceland for ice cream if I'm honest, and got nothing for tea for me tonight (girls have Of Course), apart from that I am having a lazy day. Sun has just reappeared,sky is quite dull and darkish.
Nippy, you are doing the right thing, its the very devil when you have to give in, isn't it.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2015, 10:35 AM
Yes TW it is but I really struggle these days

Now then who can pop to the shop? Started getting ready to make the cake and I've got no marg or butter grrrrr
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2015, 10:50 AM
Send Brian
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >