Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-06-2015, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by Rosebud77 View Post
Words fail. Sad. Over and OUT from here.
Seems your blessing and peace is extremely hypercritical.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2015, 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by lovemybull View Post
It's hard to believe where people stand sometimes. I mean who you love is personal not political. I posted that on a writer's site last night and one response was so ugly and ridiculous I told the moderator to lock the thread.
I've seen threads go out of control, too. Homophobic slurs and AWFUL stuff condemning people to eternal suffering and calling them evil, possessed, mentally ill, disgusting, and so many other terrible things... JUST because of their sexual orientation. It is really some of the most senseless discrimination I've ever seen.
lovemybull
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-06-2015, 12:28 AM
I dropped off that site today. Instead of locking the thread, the moderator jumped in railing against the ruling because states should be able to set their own standards blahblahblah. Well now I know where that site stands. Weird, the site is based on writing and creativity...how can one be creative, when one is a sheep?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2015, 06:32 AM
All births are by the grace of God and if he so designs individuals to be just that individual and different then it is part of God's pattern. We should greet them as equals as God would want. It is his will he made it so. Forget the Bible produced and recreated so many times in his name which is not good. Jesus, alive today would draw them unto him and understand. Stop living in the archaic past those who cannot accept it. Jesus says love one another and nobody should be penalized for doing that. Hope I haven't over stretched myself here but we all need to show more tolerance in this world or we shall all go to hell in a handcart.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2015, 06:52 AM
No, your post is absolutely excellent and correct Moyra. I do not claim a religion, nor do I believe in heaven or hell... but I know that equality has only one meaning, and you can't just go discriminating and think it's right. Regardless of the reasons that can be put behind it, prejudice and discrimination isn't right. Only ONE person here so far has seemed displeased with this new ruling, which is unfortunate but good at the same time.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2015, 08:46 AM
I think it's fabulous news, I firmly believe in equality, you love who you love and to me it's not 'gay' marriage, it's just marriage.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2015, 05:34 PM
Myra, thank you we are in harmony at last! Lol. God bless.
lovemybull
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-06-2015, 10:44 PM
Very well put Moyra, beautiful actually...hugs all around
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2015, 11:19 PM
You are very welcome, Moyra. Credit was due so I gave it. It's good that we're able to agree on this subject, for it is an important one.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2