register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2015, 08:37 PM
Losos,my girls are bigger than miniature horses (around 27" at the shoulder) so I'm sure Casey is. He is looking so much better than a few short months ago when you adopted him
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-06-2015, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
you aren't near the midlands are you? i have some 8ft high stock fence you would have been welcome to
well i have just lost my temper completely
Suffolk but may well take you up on that offer, 8ft. seems about his limit right now

So sorry that you have been forced into anger mode by people not listening. As you rightly say how can Thursday be Friday It's not rocket science is it

Many years ago Spery Gyroscope issued a booklet to every employee in every factory they had around the world (There were a lot of them) it was about the art of LISTENING a simple message and would you believe that in each of the next five years productivity rose on average 30%
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-06-2015, 08:57 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Losos,my girls are bigger than miniature horses (around 27" at the shoulder) so I'm sure Casey is.
A small horse

Will be glad when all the fencing is done, has been made worse by one neighbour on one side making trouble and claiming we can't just extend the height of his fence, we have to put in a new one on 'our land' has been claiming that if we touch 'his' fence it will be 'criminal damage' he's not popular in the village and now I can see why.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2015, 09:00 PM
Nippy, smashing news about Brian so very very pleased for you both. Also agree you both did deserve a mention in the eulogy, Celia was very lucky to have you and brian as friends and neighbour and you were both a terrific support in her time of need.
TW, brilliant news about Baileys test results too
Lacey, lovely to hear your tea was nice... of course the slightest bit of sun and i get my gear off Lol...not as pretty a sight as it once was but i am either boiling hot or freezing cold, can't be doing with flashing my pasty white legs Lol
Mandy, lauryn and her friend both look lovely, hope they both have a lovely evening
Losos, wow, casey is looking good...hope you manage to stop his escapades. I think if people listened a bit better then there would be a lot less wasted postage and wasted appointments too
Rosebud, nice to hear you had a good day....even if a tiring one
TW, yep it is deffo blue on the dipstick so i can't have diabetes then, will perhaps see if i can see the dr or give her a ring and let her know
Losos, you should do what i did, get stock fencing and metal posts and then put screening on your side so it looks lovely and leave your horrible neighbour with the manky side like i did to mine....on my property so sod all they can do
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2015, 09:09 PM
Yep Casey is a pony. He is looking much better.
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-06-2015, 09:16 PM
Lauryn looks stunning, her and her dress are beautiful as is her friend. Lovely looking lasses.

Rainy all day here today until this evening when the sun came out. Will probably rain tomorrow as it's the childrens gala day and it always rains then
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2015, 09:17 PM
Fingers crossed its dry for gala day.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2015, 09:29 PM
Forecast for here tomorrow is sunshine and 20 degrees, hope it makes its way over to you
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2015, 09:34 PM
Yay new account. Lloyds. Barclays's on line set up wasn't working. Gone for the cash account all the same things as the current account except no overdraft and cheque book. We decided to go for that so if our credit rating is a bit iffy after all the saga at Fennells it will help build it up again.
Funny thing is I had no problem setting up the new phones on monthly d/d a few months ago.
We just need the welcome pack with a code so Gorden can update it to a joint account.
Won't be long and I can stick two fingers up to Santander.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2015, 09:38 PM
Thats so fantastic Lynn, really happy for you and that cretin who caused all this can no longer do their nasty tricks either
You won't need an overdraft once the money goes in from your mum's estate, and I have no idea where my chequebook is, can't remember when I last wrote a cheque, I use my card all the time nowadays
Page 6 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 >