register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2015, 09:58 AM
It was Graham having an opp but its been cancelled, his Nan passed away the day before yesterday so they are over in Liverpool at the moment. Horatio not having the snip, he and Bailey are in for their adult eye test, if that is clear, they were clear on the litter eye screen, then they go on for their hips and elbows. As the eye screen is up the East Lancs not that far from me, I'm meeting them there. Been a bit of rain here and very overcast and dull, still warm though
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2015, 10:20 AM
Morning griff. Yes we will be following the complaints procedure but will wait till we have a new account and this one is closed seeing as how utterly hopeless and determined not too help they are we feel its probably better not too make waves before then.
You will never know how much self discipline it took yesterday not too ring head office and give them a piece piece of my mind.
As you say we have done everything requested of us and this is how we are treated. I will be reviewing them too wherever possible and it will not be a pleasant review they get.
Hope the rain holds off so you and the pups can get out.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2015, 10:32 AM
I admire your self control, Lynn. I think I would have flipped at that point. Hoping you get some sense out of someone somewhere in the next day or so, must be over the top stressful for you with everything else that's gone on.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2015, 11:56 AM
Yes Griff it is tinnitus. Left ear rushing sound and top of head sounds like interference. Oh well onwards and upwards as they say. I'm with you June in that I would have really flipped. Which is why most of my complaints go by email as I can usually keep calmer then than on the phone. Off to have beef salad. bfn all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2015, 12:13 PM
A few years ago I would not of cared and absolutely flipped living here and all the other problems I have had to contend with till recently has sort of taught me some sort of self control and I remember my friend from Fennells saying quietly quietly catchy monkey.
Maybe its an age thing too.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-06-2015, 01:15 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
A few years ago I would not of cared and absolutely flipped living here and all the other problems I have had to contend with till recently has sort of taught me some sort of self control and I remember my friend from Fennells saying quietly quietly catchy monkey.
Maybe its an age thing too.
Hi Lynn, yes jump ship a soon as you can, it's not right and I for one don't understand why they can't give you a new account number etc.

For what it's worth we have also been with Lloyds for over 40 years, I won't say that there's never been a problem but only a few and sorted in each case. Plus I was impressed when someone tried (and very nearly did) get my master password, Lloyds were onto it in minutes and immediately locked the account before I even had time to phone them, I will always remember that because once money is moved it's hard to get it back and even if Lloyds would have reimbersed me the worry and stress would not be nice.

So believe me when I say I do feel for you, you don't need all this on top of the house problems.

Incidentally it's not been plain sailing for us here, fences are now the big problem, there's no way Rianna can get out but Caseys legs are a lot longer and he's started 'exploring' neighbours gardens and was even on the road a few days ago. Have a contractor upgrading the fencing, he did a bit last week on an 'emergancy' basis but still waiting for him to return and finish the job

BTW your name popped up on the regular e-mail I get from the unmentionable site First time in two years they've been able to find someone I might - sort of - know

Must go now, have to take Casey out and do some more 'tempory' repairs to the fence Will pop back tonight to read more. BFN
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2015, 01:23 PM
Well done Lynn on your self control, I know that I'd never have managed it
Well Lauryn been at hairdresser 2hrs 20mins
I've had I photo sent me of her nails

Wonder how long they will last better last at least a few days
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2015, 01:56 PM
Afternoon Harvey nice to see you. Oh dear is Casey a horse in disguise ? Hope the fences are rectified soon to stop his wanderings especially on the road.
So pleased we have managed to keep Dillon contained with our temporary repairs the road is so busy if he got onto it he wouldn't stand a chance.
Nice to know I pop up every now and then.
Loving Lauryn's bling nails Mandy.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2015, 02:09 PM
oooooooooooooooo mandy, they are verrrrrryyyyyy sparkly!!!!!
lynn, you really are a saint...i sadly have no temper control as i have just demonstrated
Losos, oh crikey, i do hope that you can curb Caseys exploring, little monkey! you aren't near the midlands are you? i have some 8ft high stock fence you would have been welcome to
well i have just lost my temper completely, i am awaiting a ct scan, i called the other day and told them i can't get there as i have no transport except for a friday afternoon when my dad can take me (i need to stop sometimes as i get very nauseous now), the lady noted it down on the computer and today i get a letter to go 20th august....thursday 4.15pm!! how the heck is that a friday? i am getting really annoyed as this is the third letter they have sent me at a cost of 51p a time, that is £1.53 from the nhs money just because someone can't follow simple instructions on a computer screen. I then got a letter concerning my combined clinic, the original appointment was 3pm 9th july, the new appointment is the same but just a change of venue... i rang to cancel as it was with the useless chest consultant, i spoke to booking centre who said it was with my consultant and this other chap... i checked it wasn't dr desai and the lad said nope it was changed, i am seeing the chap who my gp wanted me to see at the very start...the boss of the whole chest department and the guy i was saving up to see privately if i couldn't see dr woodhead so i will now go to the hospital, my mum has seen this fella and she said he is really really lovely so i am a happy griff!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2015, 02:29 PM
Hey
Wow,fab nails,she'll be stunning!
Looking forward to seeing MANDY and TW's pics OH has just rang to inform me we're going out for tea,suits me fine,need to get a shower and dressed then
BRENDA,can imagine how annoying that noise must be drives you nuts I bet (( hugs))
LYNN,fingers crossed you get everything sorted,heavens above! that's a disaster
GRIFF,is happy
NJ,thinking of you,hope you're ok and Amber too xx
Hope everyone else is well,not much to report here,all quiet at the mo
Will check in later and see the pics,Have a great night LAURYN
See ya later
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »