View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2015, 06:40 PM
Started to watch 24 LYNN about a year ago,really must get back into it,probably have to start over though,I forget
Shopping went wella lot of sales on already so got a few bargains
SUE,good that Barry got out and about,he'll be exhausted now no doubt,bless him.
Raining here at the mo,but seriously humid.Not sure if it really is or if its just me
How is Amber MOYRA?hope she's ok xx
No worries BRENDA,I don't drink the vinegar Just like things that are soaked in it ...thinking of cockles now
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2015, 08:20 PM
Lynn, i am totally appalled at santander, my dad left them years ago, they were going to start charging him for his account as he had under £1000 a month going in....didn't care that he had deposited 25k with them!
Lacey, i like betrrot too...not positive i would cane a whole jar though, now pickled onions is a different story
went for my blood test, took the lady 4 attempts to get a vein, good job it was me and not my dad, i am not bothered by needles where as he is.
Brenda, not it isn't a seasonal thing... i am just a freak Lol, i have the dermatology department stumped
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2015, 08:40 PM
Ouch griff that's not good 4 attempts.
We just kind of slipped into Santander from when it changed from Girobank, to Alliance and Leicester then something else Mandy knows and then Santander it wasn't our choice but up until now had no problems so stayed.
Been doing some research today and there are some pretty bad reviews. My brother also said he has heard they have a bad customer service reputation.
I can now confirm also they do.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2015, 08:44 PM
Griff maybe you've got an unknown disease and they'll call it Griffs Rash or something and you'll be famous forever
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2015, 08:47 PM
I'm exactly the same as you Lynn, fell into Santander via Alliance and Leicester, but I can say the people I have had contact with have been wonderful and never had anything to complain about. Maybe its a different call centre or something, the one I deal with is in Liverpool area.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2015, 08:59 PM
Don't know June thought head office was head office and that was that. I do remember speaking to Liverpudlians when it was Alliance and Leicester.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2015, 09:09 PM
Yeah because it was Girobank and that was based in Liverpool, but Santander is Spanish owned, and has taken over Bradford and Bingley and Abbey National to name 2 I can think of as well as what became Alliance and Leicester, just thinking there will be other offices around the country perhaps. Doesn't stop the whole thing being a total disgrace wherever they're based
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2015, 09:16 PM
Night all. See you in the morning.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2015, 09:19 PM
Nite Brenda, have a good nights sleep
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2015, 09:37 PM
Night night Brenda
Lol, i likes that TW....a disease named after me, would have to call it something totally awesome
Lynn, my dad was the same, with alliance and Leicester and couldn't be bothered changing,with santander he went to take money out to buy a car and they ummmed and ahhhhed if he could have it, went to buy another car and alerted them he would be paying via debit card so expect a high transaction...was told don't worry it is fine, it is noted and we won't block that transaction...travelled all the way there, went to pay....blocked!!! Very embarrassing and inconvenient as he had to then arrange travel home and get the lads to drop the car out to us and pay cash
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >