Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2015, 12:36 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Afternoon
Wet here but warm Heading out shopping shortly,its Conor's Birthday today so need to get the pressie's in
LYNN...OMG sending huge (( hugs))Unbelievable
It was a normal size jar of beetroot LYNN love the stuff and its a superfood
Everyone else sounds good,hope you're all having a good day.I am bouncing Have a visitor from Galway for the weekend,he's staying in BIL's house so that's great,lovely guy.His wife is from Brazil and her family haven't seen their baby yet so she is heading over for the summer.He runs a farm and can't be away that length but will be joining her for a month Must have fancied a pub weekend so he's coming here
Right so,must go get ready
Only good use for beetroot is to dye small socks ballet pink for exam! It was perfect for that..
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2015, 12:41 PM
Afternoon
Wet here but warm Heading out shopping shortly,its Conor's Birthday today so need to get the pressie's in
LYNN...OMG sending huge (( hugs))Unbelievable
It was a normal size jar of beetroot LYNN love the stuff and its a superfood
Everyone else sounds good,hope you're all having a good day.I am bouncing Have a visitor from Galway for the weekend,he's staying in BIL's house so that's great,lovely guy.His wife is from Brazil and her family haven't seen their baby yet so she is heading over for the summer.He runs a farm and can't be away that length but will be joining her for a month Must have fancied a pub weekend so he's coming here
Right so,must go get ready
I really fancy Galway especially Connemara if I get thrown out of here..
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2015, 01:02 PM
Originally Posted by Rosebud77 View Post
I really fancy Galway especially Connemara if I get thrown out of here..
Connemara is gorgeous Think we might spend a few days there in August,take Lacey with us Little sunshine and its pure heaven
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2015, 01:06 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Happy birthday to Connor Eileen and enjoy the visit and the shopping.
Thanks for the hugs. Your right beetroot is a good for you not sure about a whole jar in one sitting though. No wonder you are feeling like wonder woman today.
I eat a lot of beetroot Lynn.Anything in vinegar...pass it over Yep,Birthday Boy is 47 today,he thought he was 46 but I corrected him
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2015, 01:20 PM
Connemara is gorgeous Think we might spend a few days there in August,take Lacey with us Little sunshine and its pure heaven
Have a look for a house for me? lol! Might need it by then .... too far for me to get there and back in the day.... Thanks! I am very fussy re my home though.. and very low income! Cannot take vinegar in any form.. making chutney for the stall is a torture and even mayonnaise is yukk.. ah well! each to her own
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2015, 01:26 PM
Eileen with all those water works at least you won't be short of water for the garden. Too much vinegar is not good for you. Eat the beetroot but not the vinegar. I love beetroot just cooked straight from the garden still warm. Yum. Have been and had the new brake light fitted. They only charged me a fiver. They are good to me. I bought the car from them and it has done very well. Oops shouldn't have said that. Sorry you have a headache Rosebud. Probably the humidity. Hope it goes off soon. Hope your aches are getting better June. Ttfn must go and rummage to see what to do for my usual Thursday afternoon's soiree. Oo get me posh word for nosh. Anyone heard how Nippy's Brian is? If I have forgotten anyone hope you all feel better soon.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2015, 02:01 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Eileen with all those water works at least you won't be short of water for the garden. Too much vinegar is not good for you. Eat the beetroot but not the vinegar. I love beetroot just cooked straight from the garden still warm. Yum. Have been and had the new brake light fitted. They only charged me a fiver. They are good to me. I bought the car from them and it has done very well. Oops shouldn't have said that. Sorry you have a headache Rosebud. Probably the humidity. Hope it goes off soon. Hope your aches are getting better June. Ttfn must go and rummage to see what to do for my usual Thursday afternoon's soiree. Oo get me posh word for nosh. Anyone heard how Nippy's Brian is? If I have forgotten anyone hope you all feel better soon.
In Ireland we are rarely short of water , even Norn... Had a car load of californians at the stall, seeking rain.. drought for years there.. How did you manage that small charge? Mind you when the battery was flat and I asked the man here how much, he said to say a prayer for him; he had only walked across the road after all! Right; that is me done here for the day. Half asleep and just the gang to feed. had a baked potato earlier.. Have a grand evening and I look forward to reading what Gordon says next! Off to knit owls.. blessings and peace this evening especially to Lynn and all others with troubles..
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-06-2015, 02:24 PM
Good day everyone, hope you are all well.

Took Sammy to the beach for his second walk. Not much of a beach very shaley with lots of seaweed. He actually went into the water, just a paddle but when walking the streets he does anything to avoid walking through a puddle so was quite surprised.

It ended up raining and we got soaked so had to rush to a bus shelter where I dried him off put on his coat and gave him treats. Put him in my fleece on the bus home then carried him home. He's now lazing on the couch.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2015, 02:45 PM
Good afternoon

We had a nice trip out. Barry managed to walk round, with lots of sit downs on the way, for an hour so he did really well. He also took some photos but hasn't done anything with them yet. It was nice to get out but I spent most of the time worrying he would be ill. He is now resting and playing on his tablet
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2015, 03:16 PM
Glad Barry managed a nice day out Sue and you too.

Hope everyone is having a nice day so far.

Eileen have you watched 24 if not very good real on the edge of seat series.
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >