Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2015, 05:10 AM

Good Morning Dogsey Daily Thread Thursday

Happy day all... Hope all have slept well and all dogs too are well;; here in South West Ireland the weather is truly awful! Drab and the sky is trailing on the ground, catching over the mountains. High humidity..airless I was briefly at the door; the feral sleeps leaning on the door! So he falls in when I open it...Even that short moment and I am itching all over from midges. So an indoor day; they say thunder tonight so maybe that will clear the air.. Plenty knitting and beading to do so that is fine too.. Have a grand day over there and get well everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2015, 06:38 AM
Morning Rose and all who follow.

Sunny day here already feeling warm. Lazy day here today pottering.

A whole jar of beetroot Eileen was it a big jar or a small jar ?
Hope your not feeling too stuffed today June after all the gateaux.
It was nice to of seen you pop in last night Gordon and to hear all is well.
Did Barry enjoy his stew Sue ?
Hope the eyes aren't too sore today Moyra.
How did Brian's results go Nippy Jen ?
griff hope you are feeling brighter today the sores etc., sound horrendous.

Think that's everybody if not apologies and for any I may of missed. Hope everyone is feeling well today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2015, 07:37 AM
Good morning Lynn and Rose, like you Lynn it is very warm here already. Steve has gone fishing again. I have a young chap coming to clean my car and rid it of all the dog hairs. I gave up on it myself so I will pay him to do it and get the new covers on.

Griff it does sound as though you are suffering badly, poor lass.

Lynn, so you are no further forward with regard to your banking situation. I hope you are able to sort it fairly soon.

Nippy Jen, hope Brian is on the mend and you too are ok.

Lord Gord, lovely to see you last night, glad you are having a good summer.

Have a lovely day today, it's gonna be hot! God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2015, 07:57 AM
Good morning

Just typed a long post and the internet dropped out just as I went to post it

Have a nice restful day Moyra and Rosebud

Hope the bank sort you out soon Lynn after all none of this is your fault.

Griff you are not having a good time hope your sores are better today.

Pleased to see you and the Mem are having a good summer Gordon.

Barry enjoyed his stew yesterday, in fact head ate well all day. He feels well enough today for a trip out so off to a National Trust property to look round the gardens - plenty of seats for him to sit on I would think should he feel like it. Teazle has had a good walk so will be alright left for a while at home.

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2015, 08:07 AM
Morning everyone. Pleased to hear Barry is feeling well. How did the results go for Brian? l am sitting here re-doing helpful notes to new owners of pups. They need updating as a bit ancient now as we have been going for so long. The notes not the owners. Mind you some things never change. Loved hearing the funny thing about the cat sleeping against the door and falling in. Bless him? Tyto loves cats and lets them walk all over our garden without chasing. He is more frightened of them than they are of him. Griff is your skin thing at the same time of year? Oh well must get back to it. Keeps me out of mischief. Have a good day all. Hope the midges keep away Rosebud.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2015, 09:50 AM
Enjoy the day out Sue.
Morning brenda.

Totally stressed out Santander said no to us opening the new account.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2015, 10:01 AM
OMG Lynn, what happens now!!!! Cannot believe this is happening to you, does that mean you have to stay with the old account where the hacker has the info. I would complain to the Banking Ombudsman immediately, that is a disgraceful state of affairs
Dull and overcast here, but not cold at all, doors and windows open. Youngest son just rang and said he was coming across the Penines and really heavy cloud and looks like rains headed my way, no wonder my back and knees are hurting. He was full of apologies for not ringing yesterday, he sent a text early on, was in a works meeting that went on forever till the evening, I know what thats like, been there, done that. Told him not to worry, he's over here tomorrow anyway because thats what we'd arranged
Wondering if everythings OK with Nippy and Brian's result, hope alls well
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2015, 10:30 AM
Hi June yes they are more than happy for the old account to run even though its compromised. You can imagine the conversation my end can't you ? One thing I did say was so when this cretin manages to empty our account you are prepared to pay all our possible charges we may incur back to us and it will cost you money all round because you will have to pay it back.
We are not asking for anything different except a new account number the old account is now running well after the problems we had before moving here. Thing is as soon as Gorden had a job and a regular income again they authorised the overdraft back on the account so I totally do not understand there way of thinking.
Gorden is in the office most of the day today so is going to do some on line research again and if he see's anything suitable apply.
We also have a problem with the joint account that has the bond money in it which should now be with the solicitor and isn't even though Michael authorised them last Thursday to release it to their client account. It hasn't been actioned. Maybe a blessing in disguise while we sort ourselves out give me time to give the solicitor hopefully a new account number and not have the money hit Santander.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2015, 11:19 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Hi June yes they are more than happy for the old account to run even though its compromised. You can imagine the conversation my end can't you ? One thing I did say was so when this cretin manages to empty our account you are prepared to pay all our possible charges we may incur back to us and it will cost you money all round because you will have to pay it back.
We are not asking for anything different except a new account number the old account is now running well after the problems we had before moving here. Thing is as soon as Gorden had a job and a regular income again they authorised the overdraft back on the account so I totally do not understand there way of thinking.
Gorden is in the office most of the day today so is going to do some on line research again and if he see's anything suitable apply.
We also have a problem with the joint account that has the bond money in it which should now be with the solicitor and isn't even though Michael authorised them last Thursday to release it to their client account. It hasn't been actioned. Maybe a blessing in disguise while we sort ourselves out give me time to give the solicitor hopefully a new account number and not have the money hit Santander.
((Lynn)) I have a headache just reading that so what you must be going through...Hugs from Ireland...And agree with June re the Ombudsman... they can do great things and even the mention of them can make banks sort themselves out to avoid the paperwork.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2015, 11:22 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
OMG Lynn, what happens now!!!! Cannot believe this is happening to you, does that mean you have to stay with the old account where the hacker has the info. I would complain to the Banking Ombudsman immediately, that is a disgraceful state of affairs
Dull and overcast here, but not cold at all, doors and windows open. Youngest son just rang and said he was coming across the Penines and really heavy cloud and looks like rains headed my way, no wonder my back and knees are hurting. He was full of apologies for not ringing yesterday, he sent a text early on, was in a works meeting that went on forever till the evening, I know what thats like, been there, done that. Told him not to worry, he's over here tomorrow anyway because thats what we'd arranged
Wondering if everythings OK with Nippy and Brian's result, hope alls well
Crossing the Pennines.. takes me back to when I lived in Sheffield and went across to Warrington every weekend.. Best fish and chips ever up there..the way they make fish cakes is like nowhere else.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »