View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2015, 01:09 PM
Here is the festival web site.. The names mean nothing to me of course!http://www.killarney.ie/events-list/...usic-and-food- Gee the cost!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2015, 01:10 PM
Afternoon
Popping in before I have to get ready for work glorious weather. I've been busy today tiding round, done a load of washing and pegged out- I'm not ironing...it's too warm lol
Rosebud- I've just looked at the food and music festival where you are, looks fab and if I lived nearer I'd love it. Esp Jools Holland and Duran Duran- they were my favourites when I was a teenager
I've got everything crossed for Brian NJ
Sue hope Barry is feeling better and enjoys is chicken casserole.
Moyra hope the scan goes well
Brenda, we got fed up of bt and moved to sky never have any problems with them.
Griff I hope you feeling better,not your day of doing nothing well except chatting to your aunty lol
TW glad the suns out for your birthday

Right see you all tonight, I'm off to get ready for work
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2015, 01:34 PM
Rosebud did you email me via lancing canine?
I have had an email come through and wondered if it was you about the owls? Don't like to answer some emails incase they are spam?
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2015, 01:47 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Rosebud did you email me via lancing canine?
I have had an email come through and wondered if it was you about the owls? Don't like to answer some emails incase they are spam?
Yes tis I! Was not sure if the address was private...
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2015, 01:52 PM
No address not private as that is how new dog owners get in touch. Will send you my address and you can tell me how much the owls are and then I can order some and send the correct money. Thanks Rosebud.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2015, 01:55 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
No address not private as that is how new dog owners get in touch. Will send you my address and you can tell me how much the owls are and then I can order some and send the correct money. Thanks Rosebud.
Sounds grand and thank you.. will be offline any minute now until tomorrow maybe late.. keep falling asleep here. Back later...
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2015, 03:53 PM
Hi
Geez almost didn't pop on today,would have missed TW's Birthday Really must have a bevvy tonight to celebrate I know you don't drink June so I'll have one for each of us
Watching my Chicken in the oven,think its about done Will read through after dinner,hope everyone is ok,thinking of Amber too xx
See ya in a bit
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-06-2015, 04:01 PM
Jackie's bought me some mini bottles of cocktails along with the strawberry gateaux, so may well drown my sorrows at attaining this great age but not feeling it one bit, well I'm aching a bit, well a lot actually, but my head is still where it was 50 odd years ago
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-06-2015, 04:26 PM
My head will join you at feeling around 16.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2015, 04:27 PM
Lol, well TW you have one for me too then and Lacey...you can have one for me!
Brenda, don't worry about not mentioning me by name, there are too many people to keep track of Lol, i am dreadful for forgetting people, never mean any offence by doing it just have a useless memory
Moyra, mum is still off work, dad is driving me mad and i am breaking out in sores again so it isn't medication as the dermatologist thought...back to square one then! at least it is on my body this time and not on my face at the moment, hows ambers cough??
lynn, hoping you have been given a new account by now
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >