View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2015, 11:50 AM
Jenny, really sorry you have had another fall. I nearly fell last night going to bed. I think it is the hayfever which has affected the balance in my ears. I hope you haven't done any real damage.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2015, 03:41 PM
Lynn, i hope by now the bank have called and decided that you are allowed to change to another account...bonkers really!
Moyra, none of mine have ever been vaccinated against KC, my vet said no point as there is more than 1 strain and they will never go near kennels, when they do pick it up i never take them to public areas so i don't spread it, they are stuck with the garden for a couple of weeks until i am positive it has gone
Nippy, so very sorry you have had another fall... i might look into getting you a suit made out of bubble wrap!!!
http://www.amazon.co.uk/300/dp/B0092ODOMQ
if you are going to fall you may as well have a laugh doing it!
popster, it could be something as simple as the oil they used to cook the food with, very glad it has settled and great he rang you immediately too
Hi brenda sue and all the others i have missed...hope you are all having a good day
bit fed up, have appointments coming out of my ears, fed up of them booking me 2 appointments on the same day 4 hours apart or like today.... appointment for my CT scan, not in my town at 8.30am, i need to have had my medication at least 2 hours before i go out and have to have 1 tablet then wait 30 minutes so would need to get up at about 5am, i have called and asked for a friday afternoon so i can get a lift over
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-06-2015, 03:50 PM
Pain isn't it griff hope they can accommodate you with the Friday appointment.
No pnone call as yet after she said she would call around 4.30 whether any news or not to let me know the status of how things were going. 10 minutes before they close. Typical of people just cannot be arsed regardless of how worrying, annoying and damn right inconvenient this all is.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2015, 03:59 PM
Afternoon Peeps
Poor Amber,Popster's dad and NJ hope all will be ok(( hugs))
TW,I'm feeling really tired like that too,put off have a little nap though,would be up all night
LYNN,will look into the series you recommended,thankyou
Been running about most of the day,have a scout meeting later and then I can relax Just making Spaghetti,the sun is shining,it's lovely and warm.....life is good
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2015, 04:19 PM
Oh Nippy hugs to you and hope you are not sore for too long.

Hope you manage to sort out your appointments Griff .

Sorry Amber has got KC. Keep her as quiet as possible so she doesn't cough too much. Unfortunately you can bring it home on your clothes your dog doesn't have to meet one. Junior Benelyn is good. I don't vaccinate for it only if going into kennels which all round here insist on. If you look at your vaccination card you will see that you don't get everything every year and you are ok to wait for up to three months after the due date to only have a booster.

I expect you will have to ring the bank Lynn as I don't really think they care about customer service

Hope your dad is ok Popster. My eldest son used to suffer from hives. We were once going to a dog show when he said look mum. Turned round and he was covered from head to foot, got there, dog out of the car and her face was swollen on one side too (she used to get this until she was 18mths old and then never again and her litter sister was the same never found out the cause for either her or son but we did get some looks that day
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2015, 05:01 PM
That must be awful for your Dad Popster hope it will soon be better. Calamine Lotion dabbed on the blisters may soothe them.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2015, 05:30 PM
Lol griff that is funny. Hubby thinks it would be a good idea. Hope you get that appointment sorted.
Popster that sounded dreadful for your Dad, I hope it has all cleared now.
Started another diet today I have had a nice piece of salmon and some salad, I could just eat a doughnut now
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-06-2015, 06:24 PM
Doughnuts don't count if they are eaten after a salad
Lovely gorgeous afternoon and evening here, really warm still. Pulled out the utility because there was so much stuff hiding everywhere. Looks better now, I have swept and moppedand chucked stuff away. Sausage and mash for tea tonight and then Holby and then the last episode in this series of No Offence, which is hysterical, I could watch that twice a week Will really miss that
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2015, 06:43 PM
Greetings all.... sounds interesting over there and hope all are well. I think the balance thing is simply old age....Ah well! Well, not long back and managed a tin of soup.... Baxters finest which I stock up on when it is on offer of course! high season has arrived. What a day for sales.. still selling at 5 pm. Was out around 7 am...First swarms of midges, then humid warm weather and everyone delighted. I always ask the tourists where they are going, especially the ones in private cars and give them suggestions and directions.. today to the beaches of course. The couple with the four cocker spaniels came back; they bought a lot of jam last week and he said, " RIGHT! I want all your jam! Pack it all up!" lol.... They bought a lot and we had a good chat. Everyone wants to talk..never haggled in French before today! Managed to feed everyone before crashing.. very tired but it is worth it for the help for the tiny ones. Home tomorrow and Thursday and will be knitting of course. Tried cotton sunhats for little ones with a floppy brim and they look so cute in them...Forgive please not catching up with all and griff, stay strong.. ah i hear rain.. thankful as just could not manage to water the garden...
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2015, 06:50 PM
Rose, so glad you had an eventful day. I have another two round scarfs of knitting that my friend has given me. Not for me so I will send them on and you can either unpick them for the wool or sell them as circular scarfs, up to you! Make sure you rest up tonight.
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >