Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2015, 04:37 AM

Dogsey Daily thread. Monday

Good morning everyone. Posting while I still have a decent signal which will not be the case when folk wake and get online...yesterday it was taking me several minutes to get any site up... will be like this until 28th when my next allocation clicks in... Quiet, grey, wet morning here and all is peaceful..dogs still asleep and o are two of the cats.. Lazy day as I have market tomorrow; the forecast is good. Just various bits to finish and sew up and a few second hand books to box up...will sell anything I can lay my hands on... Hope everyone is rested and set to face Monday and the week ahead..Longest day is over and downhill all the way to Christmas now
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2015, 06:04 AM
Good Morning Rosebud and all to follow. Sad to think that the days start drawing in already and yet we do not seem to have started having a summer yet. We had a lot of rain overnight, I am hoping it is now clearing up so that I can get Amber out for her walk.

Have a lovely day everyone, hopefully we shall see some sunshine at some time. Take it easy all you poorlies and hope you all feel better soon. God Bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-06-2015, 06:42 AM
Morning Rose, Moyra and all who follow.
Shush about the C word. Still another week till the end of June all of July, August, September mostly and sometimes even October can be pleasant before we have to seriously think about Winter and Christmas.

So far nice sunny morning. Getting Gorden sorted to go back for his week in London. Don't think I will ever get use to this part.

Have a good day all.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2015, 07:14 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Rose, Moyra and all who follow.
Shush about the C word. Still another week till the end of June all of July, August, September mostly and sometimes even October can be pleasant before we have to seriously think about Winter and Christmas.

So far nice sunny morning. Getting Gorden sorted to go back for his week in London. Don't think I will ever get use to this part.

Have a good day all.
Parting is hard but Friday will come. I actually prefer winter. Bedlam here in summer. Far too busy for me. And we don't do Christmas really. Jan, Feb and March are my holiday month and who knows where I will be then...
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-06-2015, 08:16 AM
Been heavy rain here overnight, too. Bit grey out there and nomsign of any sun so far My grass is looking nice and green, so not all bad
Having an hour with my breakfast and hoping the grey skies clear.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2015, 08:17 AM
Morning all. In future I will let others start the thread. Sorry but I didn't think it really mattered as long as it had the day. Oh well never mind. Had a good day yesterday. Hope all peeps have a good day. Off to do some clearing out as the weather is rainy.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2015, 08:22 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning all. In future I will let others start the thread. Sorry but I didn't think it really mattered as long as it had the day. Oh well never mind. Had a good day yesterday. Hope all peeps have a good day. Off to do some clearing out as the weather is rainy.
Whaaaaat?!!! I have obviously missed something. Brenda I look forward to seeing your start to the day, keep it up.

Really miserable here today, I won't be going far.
I hope you all have a good day xx
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2015, 08:29 AM
Morning all
I didn't get up till 8am this morning
Going into town this morning, going to play with Rosie in the garden then, then need to clean the house. Then that's it till work.
Hope everyone has a good day
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2015, 08:36 AM
Good morning all

Friday will soon be here Lynn but just think until then the remote is all yours

Well it is still raining here and not looking to clear up anytime soon. Teazle went out for a quick wee and then went back to bed where she still is We had planned to go out today still it can wait for another day. Nothing planned now so an easy day ahead. Hopefully it will stop raining this afternoon so I can get out for a walk.

Have a good day and stay safe.
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-06-2015, 08:39 AM
Good morning everyone. Brrrr it's cold here. I refuse to put my heating on in June although it would be lovely. Off out now for Sammys 1st walk of the day to Pittencrieff Park an absolutely wonderful place
http://come.2dunfermline.co.uk/index...tencrieff+Park
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >