View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2007, 06:08 PM
I have to state, categorically, that if my daughter, my grandchildren, or my dogs were being physically hurt by someone, then I would defend them with my last breath, and deal with the consequences later. I think most humans, and all animals would react in the same way.
I'm only 5'4'', but can bite and kick and scratch as good as any cat.....
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2007, 06:10 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
I have to state, categorically, that if my daughter, my grandchildren, or my dogs were being physically hurt by someone, then I would defend them with my last breath, and deal with the consequences later. I think most humans, and all animals would react in the same way.
I'm only 5'4'', but can bite and kick and scratch as good as any cat.....
i totally agree Vicki
i,m only 5ft 4 too but i have a lot of weight behind me
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-04-2007, 06:11 PM
i'm only 4 ft 11" dont think i would go as far as biting though..........you dont know what you could catch.
trust you vicki!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2007, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by jackiew View Post
i totally agree Vicki
i,m only 5ft 4 too but i have a lot of weight behind me
Me too Jax, there's a lot to be said for being porky
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2007, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by leo View Post
i'm only 4 ft 11" dont think i would go as far as biting though..........you dont know what you could catch.
trust you vicki!
Good point M - perhaps we'll exchange "biting" for "kneeing sharply in the groin area"
Hewey
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-04-2007, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by leo View Post
so if i understand you correct you would be driven out of your own home etc 1st.
but thats just it you shouldn't have to be pushed to such an extreme measure.
You shouldn't. I would hope when the law is used correctly it would never happen but I would see that as preferable to being driven to doing something unacceptable, futile and illegal. Who would want to continue living in the same area after you had escalated the issue.
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-04-2007, 06:27 PM
Originally Posted by jackiew View Post

i cannot sit by and watch this person destroy my darling daughter
and i could never live with myself if i didn,t do something to help her
As much as i loathe bullys and violence-sometimes you have to fight fire with fire and i am behind you on this Jackie.If the Police are not prepared to put a stop to this ****** frightening Sam and he wont listen to reason-then he ought to be taught a lesson.

All parents would do time to protect their children and family and you are no different Jackie.
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2007, 06:29 PM
Thank you Steve
as you and some others on here know this has been going on far too long now
and if he wont listen to words then he will have to be dealt with in the only way he knows how

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
As much as i loathe bullys and violence-sometimes you have to fight fire with fire and i am behind you on this Jackie.If the Police are not prepared to put a stop to this ****** frightening Sam and he wont listen to reason-then he ought to be taught a lesson.

All parents would do time to protect their children and family and you are no different Jackie.
Hewey
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-04-2007, 06:30 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Page 5, post 50
Thanks
I see. I think I had already said at that point I can't see the relevence of personal questions. Perhaps you can tell me how many children I should have in order to participate in a rational discussion on sociology and law and order?
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2007, 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by Hewey View Post
I would try to escape from a violent person! Fail in that my next best option would be to talk a physical response would be my absolute last recourse because it would be highly unlikely to succeed, I'm not very big or strong and any increase in the threat of violence would definately not benefit me. All this of course is in the situation of self defence I would not dream of seeking out a confrontation with someone I felt threatened by.
and if it didn't make any difference wether you ignored this person or spoke to them, and they were inches from your face and threatening you, and say you had a 4 year old in your arms. what would you do then?
Page 10 of 18 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »