Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Willow
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-05-2006, 08:08 AM

Arts and Crafts at Work

Because it's that time of year, when everything from last years accounts and documents have to be archived ..... guess who's job it is

I like a challenge (probably why I have a flatcoat ! ) so off I went in the hunt of some treasury tags so I could keep all the relevant docs together .. do you think any of our 4 stationery cupboards at work, which seem to have everything except what you want, have any ? Well they didnt

I hear you all thinking 'So, just order some ?' well I have done but they wont be here til next week and I wont have time to do them (going on holiday from Wednesday so Monday and Tuesday will be sorting out normal things that you do before you leave your office for 10 days)

So I'm making do with a ball of string, some sticky tape and some paper clips. My desk looks like it belongs on the Play School for grown ups TV set !

Oh and if anyone knows how to put an archive box together that doesnt involve gaffa tape, I'd love to know
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2006, 08:42 AM
Sounds like your having fun