Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MGago
New Member!
Male 

25-02-2017, 12:44 AM

Need help for app development

Hey guys and girls from the Dogsey! I am a student, currently developing a software application that should make it easier for people who share pets to manage their needs. As I’ve interviewed some pet lovers, I hear all of them saying that it’s always hard to keep track of what the pet has already done (Did someone already feed him today? Did he already go take a walk?). We’d like your opinion and feedback on the product we’re proposing to build. Do you have a few minutes to answer a couple of questions?
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-02-2017, 10:35 PM
Originally Posted by MGago View Post
Hey guys and girls from the Dogsey! I am a student, currently developing a software application that should make it easier for people who share pets to manage their needs. As I’ve interviewed some pet lovers, I hear all of them saying that it’s always hard to keep track of what the pet has already done (Did someone already feed him today? Did he already go take a walk?). We’d like your opinion and feedback on the product we’re proposing to build. Do you have a few minutes to answer a couple of questions?
Ask away.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-02-2017, 09:55 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
Ask away.
I tried.