Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2009, 08:51 AM

Slimming World

This eating plan is fabulous and i am loving it. I can't believe there are so many foods you can eat with no limit and the types of food they are.
I have been having a bowl of fresh strawberries, raspberrries, blueberries and banana chopped up for breakfast followed by today 2 boiled eggs, lunch today i am having a large jacket potatoe with bacon mixed in and salad, then dinner I am having the left over chicken with rice egg and sweetcorn.
You never feel hungary as between meals there is stacks of free foods that you can snack on as much as you like and they are not by far all fuits and veg etc, they are things like ham and meats, eggs and loads of nice stuff.
My two slices of bread I save for supper when i have some toast or a sandwich.
I am a big eater but I certainly am feeling very full on this
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2009, 10:59 AM
I did Slimming world and lost nealry 2 stone. I should go back on it though now It is a very easy plan to follow isn't it. Good luck x
patsbt
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-03-2009, 08:48 PM
Hi,
I'm doing slimming world as well. I've lost almost two stone since October .... Hard work but well worth it.
Make sure you check out there website - you need a password which you can get from your Slimming World adviser.
It has loads of recipes and food ideas.
Best of luck with this.

Pat.