View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sez & Amber
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-08-2008, 10:53 AM
((((hugs)))) I was there last year and it was the worst thing I've ever been though. I'm glad you're feeling more upbeat.
At the time, I wanted him to come home so we could patch things up, but the more I thought about it, the more I realised I couldn't take much more of the falling out and making up bit, so I pressed on and filed for a divorce.
Now, I've got a lovely bloke who is really supportive and is man enough to admit when I'm right (and sensible enough to tell me when I'm wrong without starting a fight), so sometimes the hardest things in life end up creating the best changes. It's still early days for you, and however things proceed, know that you have a lot of people who are keeping you in their thoughts.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 11:13 AM
Originally Posted by Sez & Amber View Post
((((hugs)))) I was there last year and it was the worst thing I've ever been though. I'm glad you're feeling more upbeat.
At the time, I wanted him to come home so we could patch things up, but the more I thought about it, the more I realised I couldn't take much more of the falling out and making up bit, so I pressed on and filed for a divorce.
Now, I've got a lovely bloke who is really supportive and is man enough to admit when I'm right (and sensible enough to tell me when I'm wrong without starting a fight), so sometimes the hardest things in life end up creating the best changes. It's still early days for you, and however things proceed, know that you have a lot of people who are keeping you in their thoughts.
thanks. will just wait and see what happens. have just had a short 'lose' it period when i went hunting for him. didnt find him so lost it totally in tears for a few minutes. will be good though eventually

sue
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 11:52 AM
Aw Sue, Sorry I missed this just back from hols. Just wanted to send you a huge cyber hug and say I know it's hard but being positive and busy are the right things to do. You are worth more, far more, than heartache, pain, and that awful not knowing feeling. You go girl and do what is right for you.

Big hugs
x
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 12:08 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Aw Sue, Sorry I missed this just back from hols. Just wanted to send you a huge cyber hug and say I know it's hard but being positive and busy are the right things to do. You are worth more, far more, than heartache, pain, and that awful not knowing feeling. You go girl and do what is right for you.

Big hugs
x
thanks for the hugs - am doing some over due cleaning so happy at the moment

sue
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 04:10 PM
Big hugs, Sue.......

Delighted you're feeling a bit more upbeat now, even if you did have a minor relapse earlier....

x0x0x0x0x0x
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 04:17 PM
Awwwww sorry to hear this hun,you'll get there.Been there and bought the T shirt myself now and again.I know how hard it is trying not to go looking for them.You keep your chin up hun and heres some more big (((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))) from me and my lot xxxxxxxxxxx
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Big hugs, Sue.......

Delighted you're feeling a bit more upbeat now, even if you did have a minor relapse earlier....

x0x0x0x0x0x
am feeling calm now - just want to sleep all night

Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Awwwww sorry to hear this hun,you'll get there.Been there and bought the T shirt myself now and again.I know how hard it is trying not to go looking for them.You keep your chin up hun and heres some more big (((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))) from me and my lot xxxxxxxxxxx
thanks boobah. will keep hanging on........
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 07:44 PM
Hiya Hun.......thought about you all day.

Saw you lost it abit 'Ahhhhh that going to look for him' I remember that well. Did it myself

Nothing unusual about that, after all this is someone who you have spent time and your life with.

But keep your chin up......I promise things do get easier, it just takes time.

Your still worth a million xxx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 08:04 PM
awe sue, the one thing that really stands out when reading this thread is how much you care for martin, this must be so hard for you, huge hugs, I hope you get through this quickly, xx shona
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 08:08 PM
sending you my thoughts, you are doing well we all have little set backs....been there (several times)

Hugs to you and keep up the cleaning.......time really is a good healer ( I know how many people have said that lol) but it is.....

Thinking of you, take one day at a time you will get there and you will be strong

Mel xxxxxxxxx
Page 7 of 12 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »