Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-03-2008, 09:55 AM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
Thanks Samantha , I hope to be in and out in three days ,And back on line asap torturing everyone xxxdk
I'll pass the word to big aggs DK, she'll give you some TLC on the ward when you get back.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2008, 09:59 AM
Originally Posted by nero View Post
I'll pass the word to big aggs DK, she'll give you some TLC on the ward when you get back.
Oh I bet she will have her torture chamber nice and ready for my return xxxxxdk
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2008, 10:02 AM
As most of you know I have been awaiting my ninth operation, Wel after a lot of twoing and frowing,i have finally with the help of my local councillor been given a place in my local hospital
Which is only an hours drive from my home so if anything happens with pops I can go visit him, As he is always admitted to same hospital .
I go in on wedensday the 2nd of April: All being well ill be in and out in three days , ,
So please an you all cross your fingers that my operation goes to plan, As my last 8 ops have not gone to plan, I have had two heart attacks ,One during surgery and one after, I also have had a series of serious infections, Ended up needing a further op due to complications with the original ops at the time , Also I contracted M,R,S,A in my wound ,
But this time ill be grand I hope xxdk
OMG sorry to hear....will miss you but sure ZB will let us know how your doing.....lots of loves, kisses and hugs from all of us here Hun.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2008, 10:05 AM
Thanks hun , Im depending on ZB filling me in on all I miss , I am going to miss everyone so much , I wll feel like im stranded on a dessert Island without all my dogsey friends xxxdk
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2008, 10:09 AM
Don't know how I missed this I hope all goes well, with no complications, I'll be thinking about you, and praying for a speedy recovery
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-03-2008, 10:34 AM
So please an you all cross your fingers that my operation goes to plan
DK - Yes I will be crossing fingers / toes and the two black monsters will have all eight paws crossed for you. Statistically you've had all the bad news so this time it'll be good.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2008, 10:43 AM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
DK - Yes I will be crossing fingers / toes and the two black monsters will have all eight paws crossed for you. Statistically you've had all the bad news so this time it'll be good.
Thanks Losos , I hope its only good news for me from here on in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxdk
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2008, 10:43 AM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Don't know how I missed this I hope all goes well, with no complications, I'll be thinking about you, and praying for a speedy recovery
Thanks hun, xxxxxxdk
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2008, 10:46 AM
hope it goes well DK. ben wishes u luck as well. well he would do if he was awake, but hes dreaming good thoughts about you,
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2008, 08:11 PM
Thanks Cathy , Give Ben a big thankyou cuddle from me , Im getting very nervous now, I have spent most of today getting myself sorted for the hospital ,As im away most of tomorrow and working on tuesday But at least it will hopefully keep my mind of things xxxxxxxxdk
Page 4 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »