Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 10:21 AM
Originally Posted by Kicks View Post
oh, the good news is indy's coming home tonight, has been stopping wiht some friends, have really missed her but dont know how im going to cope with her whilst working full time - will be ok for the week but will be definately ok if i can move nearer work. i've found three on the internet (2 flats one house), so need to find out tomorrow if they allow dogs. if so they're within my price range and are close enough to work for me to bike there and back over lunch
Thats brill hun, i hope they allow pets good luck xxdk
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 10:22 AM
i only know the neighbours one side and they're on holiday, the other side is a weird bloke so wouldnt want him in the house anyway - racking my brains for how to get some cash
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 10:23 AM
i hope someone will be a good samaitin for you and i hope my thoughts on her pulling a fly one is wrong xxdk
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 10:25 AM
The thought had crossed my mind, BUT she initially wanted to come round...so would like to think that she wants to intimidate you. I know this sounds absolutely ridiculous BUT...could you deadbolt the doors inside and then climb out of a window....making sure you make it look as sut as possible and tell her that you need a time as someone from your work going to sit with felix.
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 10:27 AM
windows are childproofed ones built into the frame, but am going to knowck on a few doors and see if anyone has an alley key i can borrow, that way can deadlock the front and go out through the alley and lock it behind me
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 10:27 AM
i only know the neighbours one side and they're on holiday, the other side is a weird bloke so wouldnt want him in the house anyway - racking my brains for how to get some cash
IS there a 2nd hand cd store or a cash generator or the likes in town? I know its clutching at straws but you could get a decent lock for around £10 and I followed instructions I posted above and changed my locks..... I know selling stuff would be last resort but 5 or 6 CDs or DVDs or something electrical would raise you that cash.....

Wish I was closer
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 10:28 AM
now im worried i hadnt thought of that :-S what should i do now
Tell her you're not happy with how this is going so want to postpone it until you have a suitable person with you to discuss this matter amicably.
Becky
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 10:28 AM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
The thought had crossed my mind, BUT she initially wanted to come round...so would like to think that she wants to intimidate you. I know this sounds absolutely ridiculous BUT...could you deadbolt the doors inside and then climb out of a window....making sure you make it look as sut as possible and tell her that you need a time as someone from your work going to sit with felix.
thats a great idea , i agree with bensmum, she is trying to intimedate and bully you further , be strong hun , and dont let her ,your well rid of this bully ,i know it is not easy but be as strong as you possibly can and dnt let her beat you into submission ,xxdk
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 10:31 AM
good plan! - sorryb that was both to benzmum and mahooli. the other thing ive debated is me sitting inside and opening the window - maybe talking through that :-S
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 10:36 AM
Might be a better idea , but please let the police know of the situation hun, so they are aware and can be ready if needs be ,xxdk
Page 7 of 16 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »