View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2007, 11:58 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this, I was just thinking the same as Lynn, could Felix's breeder take him for the week until you get sorted?, at least that way you only have to find a roof for your head until you get paid.

It is so difficult to part with them, I know as I had to put Alfie into a safe place for just over the week but at least it will give you some breathing space.

Big hugs to you. xxx
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2007, 12:25 PM
only trouble is that the breeder lives at the otherside of the country and i have no car and no cash! hopefully even if they cant help me this afternoon they make take him. if not we're just going to have to stay here until then
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2007, 02:35 PM
  • So sorry to hear this Hazel. Hope you a place sorted for yourself and Felix soon.xx
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2007, 03:29 PM
shes just come home and beat me up, shes already seen the people who i thought i could go to - they all think im crazy, i cant do this anymore
SarahJ
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-09-2007, 03:35 PM
Hey hang in there is there no refuge you can go to? and maybe ask the breeder to take the dog temporary or someone on here that could? you cant live in a situation like that, or maybe borrow some money until friday to stay in a b&b...
I dont know your situation but i hope you can sort it out soon as possible for your sake...

Sarah.
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2007, 03:43 PM
I wish I was closer and not across the most expensive piece of water in Europe with no money either, then you could stay with me (and Felix too) but I guess it's not practical as I'm too far away. Hang on in there, I've been close to ending it too but just hang on, something will be sorted out, it's all very new at the moment. Remember that a nightmare is something that you wake up from, eventually, although it may seem like you never will. I don't know what facilities are available over there, are there any hostels that will take a dog as well? Have you tried telling the police that you are a domestic violence victim and to put you in touch with social services? I don't know how appropriate any of this is, but I'm trying desparately to think of something that will help.
Hold on to Felix if at all possible, he will keep you going and you will survive this. There are loads of people on here who have gone through similar and worse, they are still here. You can do it. Stay strong even if you don't feel it.
STAY IN TOUCH on here or we will all worry about you.
Thinking of you.

Gill
x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2007, 04:40 PM
Hazel, honey, I'm so sorry to hear you are being abused like this. Sounds to be like you OH is the one that needs sectioning - her behaviour is most certainly not normal. Hang on in there until next Friday honey - get quietly prepared, get a roof over your head organised, get Felix sorted and then kiss her sorry ar$e goodbye xox
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2007, 04:42 PM
it would appear i have no friends and no one to turn to, so me and felix are going to wrap up warm and head off out with some dog food for at least tonight
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2007, 05:47 PM
Oh, how awful.......
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-09-2007, 05:50 PM
You do have friends, and always will have us.
Kicks please take care of yourself and felix, no one has the right to treat you in such a way, partner or not!
If we was closer your'ld be welcome to stay at my mad house.
Get yourself sorted on monday, phone work, tell them the situtation,you need time to get some where to go, even if thats some type of hostal for a week.
At least your'll be safe,personally i would have her for abh!
Page 2 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »