Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-09-2007, 12:08 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm still here had a very bad night, went to sleep about 11 ish, woke up and felt great, checked the time 12.30!! tost and turned all night watching the night go by in half hour chunks!

I have had my first Prozac, feel ok apart from a awful headache and feeling tired.

But if that's all I have to suffer I don't mind.

Hope you are all having a good day.

Ian
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2007, 12:15 PM
Hi everyone,
Im having a good day today, one of the ones where you think positive
I just wish it could last, but atleast Im thinking positive today, thats something
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2007, 12:17 PM
Not too bad here this morning. Had to go to chemist to get my happy pills and crampex because I have been up all night with foot and leg cramps, fine while I am moving but as soon as I got into bed it felt like my feet were in a vice so have spent most of the night drinking tea. Well typical of me I got my happy pills but forgot the crampex, so will probably be walking the floorboards again tonight.
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2007, 07:18 PM
well happy days didnt last long,nothing happened just feel a little down,and im so shattered tonight and its only 8.17pm ,done dogs played with them,done dinner and just sitting her talking to you guys,glad you all had a good day,
ian it takes prozac a couple of weeks to kick,in,but at least you got that to look forward to.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2007, 07:32 PM
I've not been too bad today, kept myself busy going to see the air show, then fish n chips on the beach, which was really nice, feel a bit low now, but quite tired, it was nice while I was out of the house, but everythings come flooding back now I'm home, maybe he should have the bloomin house, give me a fresh start somewhere else, I don't know what to think right now, think I'll make myself a cocoa and curl up with a film.
Christine
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2007, 08:24 PM
Do you think the dark nights begininig to draw back in again have a part to play? it was dark here by 8.30ish

Is it just me or is it dark earlyer than normal for this time of year,,,, I would have thought we would still have some light untill about 9.30 give or take depending on sunny days or dull days?
AliceandDogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-09-2007, 11:49 PM
There's a thing I read about, that certain types of depression are related to sunlight, and so once the darker nights come in it can get bad. I can't remember what the type of depression was called, but you can get a special lamp.

I hope you are all feeling better, I'm sorry things aren't good for so many of you at the minute, big hugs to you all! xx
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2007, 11:55 PM
Its called SAD seasonal affective disorder, it does affect some people with shorter days so not enough sunlight. I think we just want to curl up and hibernate.
AliceandDogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-09-2007, 12:17 AM
Ahh, that's it! Knew it was something like that, thanks Heather and Zak!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2007, 04:05 AM
I tend to become a bit slow in the winter,, I use lights for SAD, its like a mini hybernation, your body wants to shut down sort of thing, I do tend to become a bit more narky and tired in the winter months,
Page 7 of 26 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 > Last »