Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2018, 07:11 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 17th August.

Good morning everyone. I hope you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

I forgot to say thank you all for asking about my mouth yesterday, it is much better now. Thank you.

Have a good day stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2018, 07:27 AM
Morning Moyra
Pleased your mouth is feeling better, is that all of the extractions now??
I took my chemo last night and I didn't sleep well and woke a few times with a headache but no nausea so I think evenings are the way to go
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-08-2018, 07:32 AM
Morning Moyra, griff and all to follow.
Glad the moth is feeling better now Moyra.
griff hope you feel as the day goes on.

Sunny day here today we are off to Dereham and the market later.
We have decided we are pulling out of the bungalow after much deliberation we feel it won't work size wise and I could pick up road noise in the garden when outside it has a busy road running parallel and without the agent it is surprising how much time you have to think while looking.
Hopefully the couple will get more for it we wouldn't be prepared to offer more. So have that phone call to make at 9 then inform our agent and put the ball back in holly and Dale's court. Do they want to wait and if so how long ?

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2018, 08:47 AM
Morning all. I have news the shed has arrived and is now where it should be. Amazing. Pleased to hear you are better Moyra and griff yep probably at night but not good if you have a headache. Can you take anything for that? Off to fill up the shed. Shame really. bg!! Have a good day all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-08-2018, 08:57 AM
Glad the shed has arrived brenda.

Made the phone calls we are at this time officially still searching for a house again. Unless Holly and Dale decide enough is enough and pull out.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2018, 01:34 PM
Aw Lynn maybe you should wait now until after Christmas. That way the stress will go away for a bit until after then. Unless of course something else turns up.
Have now finished cutting the grass. But of course doing that I had to hoover up the bits that had come indoors and the hoover blew up. Flames and everything. Hm that is the second hoover that has done that to me. Anyway I have done enough for today and now look forward to my chinese with family this evening. And of course wine, lots of it. Pop, Fizz, glug. Hope you all have a good evening.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2018, 06:04 PM
Brenda pleased you have your shed
Lynn... fingers crossed there's something suitable out there
Worn out, dad took the opportunity old fence down so back and forth to the tip... absolutely shattered
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2018, 09:35 PM
Good evening all. It's been a quiet few days for us so nothing much to say.

Glad to hear your mouth is recovering nicely now Moyra. I hope it's the last of the dental work for you now.

Sounds like a plan with the chemo, Kelly. If taking them at night makes it easier, that has to be a way forward for you.

Moving house is a nightmare. You have my sympathy Lynn. Good luck with your new search if it goes ahead.

The shed saga sounded almost as bad, Brenda so glad you are sorted with it now.