View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2012, 10:29 AM
Just an aside, but the landline went, I got all excited, and then......it was some bloke asking for Mr Mills, who I told him didn't live here, he had the wrong number, so he wants to go into this bladdy long conversation about he was told this was the correct number, he had rung it the other day, blah, blah, blah and that there is a problem!!!! Can you IMaGINE just how much I screamed down the phone to him that it was HIS problem not mine and I was busy exchanging on a house sale!!!!! WTF??!!! Now dare I go into 151 to see if yet again she has tried to reach me, but that'd make me all "engaged" yet again so I'll leave it......or maybe not!! Oh Jeeeesus!

It's been too long hasn't it......especially as she said she could just "pick up" from where she left off Friday.... Oh dear.... this isn't looking god I bet she's gone awol on us all again don't you??!!!
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2012, 10:37 AM
Well I would be tempted to call and check that your solicitor hasn't encountered any issues and that idea all still going on..you can always use call waiting or the other phone just in case. But like I said, I'm not patient with these things and I'm sure conveyancing solicits hate me
Mazza
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-04-2012, 10:38 AM
I put my house on the market last week, I have got my 1st viewer at teatime but after reading through this thread I am seriously thinking of cancelling. It's not that bad here afterall I would have had a breakdown by now! Good luck,hope it all gets sorted today.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2012, 10:45 AM
Don't do it Brophy!!!

Phone just rang again, it was her agent. He has spoken with my solicitor 5 mins ago and says there is just one final bit of paper to be put in place about that road as an endorsement on the contract, BUT, it can be done prior to completion, it won't affect this exchange. He is going to ring the seller's solicitors NOW and speed things up, by way of getting them to actually DO the exchange now like my solicitor is asking for. So far, no mention of her yet!!! If she's lying horizontal all in a tizz, it won't matter I don't think....... I hope it won't!!!!

I stated to him that it MUST be done by the end of the day, we cannot risk being homeless, so I think he got my gist that we'll be walking if it doesn't!

Oh gimme strength!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2012, 11:02 AM
Got any wine in, Aitch? The sun's over the yard arm "somewhere" and I think you could use a glass

x0x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2012, 11:12 AM
Lol, but it would actually make me feel worse Vicki, I need a clear head and I only drink when I'm in happy mode.....as you can imagine, that isn't the case right now!! It might well be later though and I do have a bottle of champagne in the fridge and Dave doesn't like champers!!!! I'll be flat on me back like she must be at the moment if I did!!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-04-2012, 11:36 AM
With all the shenanigans going on I think I would be flat on my back anyway through stress without the need for alchohol.

Everything crossed Helena.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2012, 11:48 AM
Absolutely everything crossed here, even all the dogs paws!!!!

Still got spare room if ya need it matey!!!

Am sure it will all be fine very sooooooon!!!

Take care and dont forget to breath, in, out, in, out......
xxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2012, 12:07 PM
thanks girls.xxxx

Well, I feel really ill now, I'm going to have to lie down, I cannot take another whole day of this stress. I'm going to give Dave all the phone numbers, the agent, the solicitor etc. and let him take over, I just can't do it now. I've eaten something and I feel even sicker now plus I've got a headache and I won't let this woman get me carted off into hospital.

I've just rung Dave, he can take over now, this is not fair on me. He's going to ring all concerned to try and find out what the heck the hold up is! I know with ours, it took less than an hour, so this doesn't seem right.......
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2012, 12:59 PM
Oh H, what a nightmare. I think you're being really patient - I'd probably be telling her where to shove it all after all this.

I hope everything works out.
xxx
Page 6 of 13 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »