View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-01-2012, 09:33 AM
Is actually excited to get weighted tomorrow LOL, thats sad isnt it.

Ive written out a chart with ever pound I want to loose on it so I can cross them off and see how far ive got.
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2012, 09:36 AM
Originally Posted by Pawsonboard View Post
Is actually excited to get weighted tomorrow LOL, thats sad isnt it.

Ive written out a chart with ever pound I want to loose on it so I can cross them off and see how far ive got.

Thats a good thing ! Means you are motivated , I like the idea of the chart to map progresss !
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-01-2012, 09:51 AM
Originally Posted by TomtheLurcher View Post
Thats a good thing ! Means you are motivated , I like the idea of the chart to map progresss !
Thankyou. I cant wait to be NORMAL!!! Lol I want to drop 168lbs in total but I know thats going to take me a couple of years I think. If I manage to drop 100 this year Ill be happy. Im just so sick and tired of not being able to go shopping or being so selfconcious that I pass up going out with my friends and things like that! Plus I dont want to spend this summer under a bloody jumper!!!

(im suprised at myself actually, normaly this level of enthusiasm doesnt last more than a day but ive been like this all week! )
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-01-2012, 09:53 AM
Thankyou. I cant wait to be NORMAL!!! Lol I want to drop 168lbs in total but I know thats going to take me a couple of years I think. If I manage to drop 100 this year Ill be happy. Im just so sick and tired of not being able to go shopping or being so selfconcious that I pass up going out with my friends and things like that! Plus I dont want to spend this summer under a bloody jumper!!!

(im suprised at myself actually, normaly this level of enthusiasm doesnt last more than a day but ive been like this all week! )
And has apparently given me verbal dihorrea... sorry folks!! lol
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-01-2012, 12:36 AM
Hmmm -wraps vs bread. I'm not sure there's much difference? Unfortunately I love both! A friend lost a lot of weight cutting out bread totally & eating rice cakes. Well I did try them in every flavour but yuk!
Sorry, not much help.
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-01-2012, 07:05 PM
Originally Posted by twix View Post
Hmmm -wraps vs bread. I'm not sure there's much difference? Unfortunately I love both! A friend lost a lot of weight cutting out bread totally & eating rice cakes. Well I did try them in every flavour but yuk!
Sorry, not much help.
Rice cakes can be quite nice if you put Garlic Flavoured Philadelphia light on them

Forgot to post about my weigh in! As of Thursday I have lost three pounds but I have a horrible feeling I put it all back on today having a job at a confectionery factory makes dieting hard.
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2012, 10:41 PM

Just to cheer you up-you said you need to lose 9 stone overleaf but now you say 168 lb? 9 stone is 126 lb I think as there are 14lbs in a stone so you actually have a lot less pounds to lose than you think!
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2012, 10:45 PM
I have been watching a programme about celebrities who were overweight/obese and they each took a diet from a different country and followed it for 6 weeks. The winner who lost the most weight was someone who did the USA diet which was low carbs and she lost 19lb in total but said she felt so crabby and wanted to kill people!

The dietician on the programme said this was not a good weight loss programme as not healthy for cholesterol. The next biggest loser followed a meditteranean diet and lost nearly as much-16lb. The dietician said this was a good healthy eating plan.

Me? I'm just cutting out the crap to be honest! When I've finished eating my Christmas chocolates that will be all for the time being as I am a bit of a chocoholic and gave them up before for 6 weeks and didn't miss them after the initial withdrawal symptoms!

I'm not worried about losing weight as I am 5 foot 7 and a size 16 and I used to be very thin so am happy with curves! I just want to feel healthier as I do tend to snack on unhealthy things with a stressful boring job.
milo2012
New Member!
Female 

16-01-2012, 10:48 PM
im new to this site and was wondering what this is about as i could do with loosing some weight
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2012, 10:51 PM
Originally Posted by twix View Post
Sorry, not much help.
I can only eat wraps due to a yeast allergy. They are a bit dry so you have to make sure you put moist fillings in as obviously you don't put butter on as you would on bread.

As for rice cakes-they taste like you'd imagine those polystyrene chips to taste like! The only nice ones I have found are the chocolate coated ones which are actually a lot less calories than chocolate bars and very tasty.
Page 4 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »