Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-09-2011, 11:50 AM
After several attempts got through.

Not coming home today they said she will be with them a little while longer.

No updates from brother who met her at the hospital and 101 questions from other brother that I do not know the answers too.

Going to ring later today to see if they can tell me the minimum time they are likely to keep her in as I can visit tomorrow and does she need anything from the house.

Other than that no more ideas. I reckon that heart is still irregular and the blood pressure up and down and the pulse low.

If she is in tomorrow as well I can can ask questions and they will talk to me then but they won't discuss things on the phone which I suppose is fair enough.

Just heard middle brother not speaking to me how dare I stick up for myself and my husband stick up for me but thats another story. So he has contacted eldest brother and he has let me know mum is going to be moved to a recuperation type place either in Brentwood or Bilericay soon and she will be there for at least two weeks this is now down to medical not the fact she cut her head open they are not worried about that injury.

This is what I was trying to tell my two brothers in December that this is what is needed and the one who isn't speaking to me got really over the top about it and I had to put the phone down. He is also miffed because of my letter to Dr. Wickes requesting transport for mum I am sure she told him I wasn't prepared to do it anymore at all.

If she goes to the hospital in Brentwood she will be under the roof of her outpatient clinic and the consultant she is under who recommended she go into a one level flat with 24 hour care. Now maybe the brother who got so self righteous with me is understanding what I was trying to tell him. Well hopefully this is the wake up call they both need she cannot be left or trusted to behave herself. Exertion brings these episodes on.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3