Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2011, 10:18 AM

Happy happy

So I was away as you know, and I went off not expecting hubby to do much.

Well I came back and we have a new recliner chair, coffee table, rugs, and best of all he bought me an E-Reader.

My uncle was moving house and Brian was helping him, he didn't have room for the recliner and it rocks..not only is it really comfortable but it is a rocking, twirly and has the handle for the recliner bit. I love it! It's soooo comfy, we've always wanted one so I was delighted with this thing. He also gave us the rugs and coffee table. The rugs perfectly cover a hole we have in the carpet (wear and tear), and the coffee table is sooo posh.

As for my e-reader....also a brilliant choice. It's fantastic! I've hardly been able to put it down, it holds 200 books on it's own and has a slot for a memory card and since we have a couple of 8gb ones I suspect I may be reading for quite a while yet! I'm currently reading the Game of Thrones series....really hoping Tyrion gives Joffrey a taste of his own medicine soon

Anyhoo, sooo happy at the moment with everything.