Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2010, 03:49 AM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Flights still ain't looking good and I think I might just miss him now lol, bloody men. x
I wasn't going to say anything but they have said not until Tues at least on the news yesterday, both for your mum and b/f I am guessing will be stuck for a bit by the sounds of it
Maybe this is the earths way of telling him he was silly and to think a lot harder next time before he says yes to run off to a remote island with strange people
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2010, 06:32 PM
Originally Posted by Emma View Post
I wasn't going to say anything but they have said not until Tues at least on the news yesterday, both for your mum and b/f I am guessing will be stuck for a bit by the sounds of it
Maybe this is the earths way of telling him he was silly and to think a lot harder next time before he says yes to run off to a remote island with strange people
he has deff learnt his lesson and he's paying half my phone bill 'an all the cheeky git hahaha.

His flight is looking to be ok for wed (flying with aurginy) some are being let through tomorrow and wed is scheduled to run so fingers crossed! Teesside airport (a wee airport near me) is being re-opened tomorrow (although he is flying Guernsey - Manchester).

My mum may well be coming home by coach tomorrow as her flights (Jet 2) are cancelled 'til at least Wed, there has also been talk about the Royal Navy going into Spain to bring people home.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-04-2010, 08:27 PM
My mum may well be coming home by coach tomorrow as her flights (Jet 2) are cancelled 'til at least Wed, there has also been talk about the Royal Navy going into Spain to bring people home.
Well if your Mum gets home on the Ark Royal that would be quite an experience for her I'd quite like a day trip on that 'little' ship
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2010, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Well if your Mum gets home on the Ark Royal that would be quite an experience for her I'd quite like a day trip on that 'little' ship
It would be indeed but I think she's going for the boring ol' coach trip home plus the flights are looking better later into the week now.
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2010, 03:15 AM
he has deff learnt his lesson and he's paying half my phone bill 'an all the cheeky git hahaha.

His flight is looking to be ok for wed (flying with aurginy) some are being let through tomorrow and wed is scheduled to run so fingers crossed! Teesside airport (a wee airport near me) is being re-opened tomorrow (although he is flying Guernsey - Manchester).

what an expensive 'free' holiday it turned out for him, finding out he is in a foreign land
Yes, I saw on the news they are having 'test fights' that have gone okay, but seriously I wouldn't be that keen being a test subject, sitting in the plane
The volcano is still spewing out its particles, there are tons of people stuck all over the world.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2010, 05:07 PM
Well, so far so good, his flight is still set to be ok so hoping nothing changes and he can come home tomorrow, although I won't see him 'til thurs as he's coming home around midnight.

My mum is coming home by coach tomorrow and will be home thurs, H no Ark Royal unfortunately, they are using the Albion anyway.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2010, 06:44 PM
Everything crossed here for you Kel I really hope they both get home safe and you can see them on Thursday x
Page 15 of 15 « First < 5 12 13 14 15